Galaxy s3 cm11 nightly horrible battery life

• Replies:3
galaxyuser11
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 13, 2014, 9:31:39 PM via App

Hello, I have samsung galaxy s3 with cyanogenmod 11 nightly and the battery life is horrible. Before installing cm the battery life was ok, not good but better than now. When im using fb, twitter, chrome etc like 10 min, my battery life drops from 100% to 60%. I have to charge my phone 3 or more times in 1 day. And gsam app shows 40 degrees with light use and i think that it isnt normal. Can anyone please help me.

— modified on Aug 13, 2014, 9:32:06 PM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Aug 14, 2014, 4:30:09 AM via Website

galaxyuser11

Hello, I have samsung galaxy s3 with cyanogenmod 11 nightly and the battery life is horrible. Before installing cm the battery life was ok, not good but better than now. When im using fb, twitter, chrome etc like 10 min, my battery life drops from 100% to 60%. I have to charge my phone 3 or more times in 1 day. And gsam app shows 40 degrees with light use and i think that it isnt normal. Can anyone please help me.

That is what Nightly are. they are experimental version not stable.
Go to recovery and clear cache then data

Ready To Help You.

galaxyuser11
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 14, 2014, 4:56:28 AM via App

Before I had snapshot, but I upgraded to nightly, I will put snapshot back on then. Is there more options for better battery life?

David D.
  • Forum posts: 77

Apr 25, 2015, 9:40:50 AM via App

galaxyuser11

Heya, don't flash nightlies as they are not completely stable and may have memory leaks, ANR issues, etc. Try flashing either stable or milestone builds.