Failed to flash odin/ firmware

• Replies:4
Giang Vo
  • Forum posts: 11

Aug 18, 2014, 12:41:26 AM via Website

Hello everyone,

Last night my phone was frozen, and i took the battery out and put it back then started the phone as usual. I was sleepy so I didn't check if the phone started properly. I woke up and found my phone stuck at the samsung screen for roughly 10 mins.
I took battery out and try put in again, same result. I then flashed the phone with odin using odin v3.4 but it said failed. I now very panic because I thought it would start as normal. I tried factory reset, gone through every step but still ended up stucking in samsung screen again. Tried odin flash again. Not working.

Can anyone please help?

Many thanks

— modified on Aug 18, 2014, 12:42:39 AM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Aug 18, 2014, 3:50:11 AM via App

Well, @Giang that's sad :( anyway we can help you out try factory resetting you device by headig over to the boot loader menu by preseeing and holding the voulme up and power button ! See if that helps you and yes one more thing we are going to need some more information about your device like model number (thinking) so we can help you in guiding ! :)

— modified on Aug 18, 2014, 3:50:28 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Aug 18, 2014, 7:25:19 AM via Website

Giang Vo

Hello everyone,

Last night my phone was frozen, and i took the battery out and put it back then started the phone as usual. I was sleepy so I didn't check if the phone started properly. I woke up and found my phone stuck at the samsung screen for roughly 10 mins.
I took battery out and try put in again, same result. I then flashed the phone with odin using odin v3.4 but it said failed. I now very panic because I thought it would start as normal. I tried factory reset, gone through every step but still ended up stucking in samsung screen again. Tried odin flash again. Not working.

Can anyone please help?

Many thanks

Disable Anti-virus
try different version of odin
USe the USB port behind the cpu
Do not use a USB HUB

Ready To Help You.

Salomon
  • Forum posts: 26

Aug 20, 2014, 2:56:51 PM via Website

mobile crackers

Giang Vo

Hello everyone,

Can anyone please help?

Many thanks

Disable Anti-virus
try different version of odin
USe the USB port behind the cpu
Do not use a USB HUB

Hello I have also problem with Odin. Do I have to uninstall anti - virus for disable it or have you other ways? And: many times I don't know about which device members speak. Therefore my question to you :disable Anti - virus from the phone or from the PC. ?

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Aug 20, 2014, 3:14:01 PM via Website

Salomon

Hello I have also problem with Odin. Do I have to uninstall anti - virus for disable it or have you other ways? And: many times I don't know about which device members speak. Therefore my question to you :disable Anti - virus from the phone or from the PC. ?

Disable anti-virus from pc.
Use the port behind the cpu
Do not use USB Hub
Try different versions of odin

Ready To Help You.