- Forum posts: 96
Aug 18, 2014, 7:01:33 AM via Website
Aug 18, 2014 7:01:33 AM via Website
Let your Android phone do all the talking!
Talk it lets you convert text to voice using the Text-to-speech engine on your smartphone.
Text To Speech Talk it is a learning application that let's your device dictate text to you.
Talk it Text To Speech is designed as a learning and entertaining application.
PHONE SPECIFIC NOTES: -
Tested fully with no problems on Motorola Droid, Motorola Droid 2, HTC Evo, HTC Sensation 4G, HTC One, HTC One Max, Nexus S, LG Optimus V, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4 and T-Mobile G2.
How To Use:
* Tap to write anything you want to listen from text.
* From menu button choose pitch, languages and tts settings.
* Uses Android TTS Engine (Better Voice Quality)
* Multiple Language Text To Speech Support (6 Languages:
English, British English, Italian, French, Spanish, German)
*Supports Chinese and Korean Languages using Samsung TTS.
* Adjust Speed And Pitch Of Voice For Practically Unlimited Voices.
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
For this app any one can visit: