Hello...

• Replies:6
Ben E
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 21, 2014, 2:42:53 PM via Website

Hello, I'm Ben, and I figured that its about time that I join the community :D

I use the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 but I'm hoping to upgrade soon... maybe Sony Xperia Z2? If anyone has this phone and likes it / doesn't like it then it would be cool to know :D

I don't have a favorite app but I can definitely say that my most hated yet often used app is Skype... never works well :'(

So anyways hi and I'm glad to join :)

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Aug 26, 2014, 2:29:34 PM via Website

Hey Ben welcome to the forum!!

The Xperia Z2 is a fine choice in my opinion. If you wait another month or two for the Z3 to come along, which has very similar specs, you might be able to get the Z2 even cheaper!

I COMPLETELY agree with you about Skype. I use it every few days and I always have problems with it. It has never just "worked".

Anyway, glad to have you here and see you around :D

Ben E
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 26, 2014, 7:56:53 PM via Website

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the opinion!! I was planning on waiting til the Z3 will come out and will start to lower the Z2 sales, and hopefully I'll be able to snag a Z2 for a much more reasonable price :D

OK well its good to know that I'm not alone with the Skype problem! I thought it might be just my phone, because the phone is already laggy and doesn't like some apps...

Thanks!

Ben

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Aug 27, 2014, 10:39:39 AM via Website

Hello Ben, :)

Welcome to the AndroidPIT forum ! So, you seem to be having problem with Skype and I guess that may be the reason why you are planning to switch over to the Xperia :D. I haven't used Xperia device, so speaking the truth I am not having any experience with ... (angel) Anyway I guess Scott has already guided you over the right direction.

Thanks for stopping around and saying hi ! (hug) See you around Ben !

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Aug 27, 2014, 2:24:45 PM via Website

Ben E

I use the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 but I'm hoping to upgrade soon... maybe Sony Xperia Z2? If anyone has this phone and likes it / doesn't like it then it would be cool to know :D

I don't have a favorite app but I can definitely say that my most hated yet often used app is Skype... never works well :'(

Hello Ben Welcome to android pit.. see you around

Ready To Help You.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Sep 1, 2014, 4:39:49 PM via Website

Hey Ben, welcome!

I feel you with the Skype issue: there's certain swear words that occur in every conversation I try to hold on Skype, so you're definitely not alone! I love it, but I'd love it even more if it actually worked when I wanted it to!

Stay tuned to AndroidPIT this week for all the IFA 2014 action: there will be new devices left right and center so you'll get a good overview of what's coming out and what predecessors might go on sale very soon.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Samsung Galaxy S4 e Ace
  • Forum posts: 66

Aug 22, 2017, 4:37:24 PM via App

Ben E

Hello. I'm Grace. Nice to meet you :) See ya around 😘