Dropping in to say hi

• Replies:6
Davor Ljubinkovic
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 21, 2014, 3:47:13 PM via Website

Hi, my name is Davor and I'm a media buyer from Serbia. I have great passion for smartphones and the vast amount of apps they provide, especially on Android devices. I myself am using a Samsung Galaxy I9000 model and hopefully I will soon get my hands on the Google Nexus 5 16gb version (white). Since I am a new member of this community I just wanted to stop by and say hi. Thank you all for having me and I'm looking forward to exchange experiences and knowledge with all of you.

— modified on Aug 21, 2014, 3:48:09 PM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Aug 21, 2014, 4:08:20 PM via App

Hey Davor, :)

Welcome to AndroidPit forum, Good to have you on board. So you have a sammy device and now you are going to become proud owner of Nexus 5, congratz for that ! Till then sit tight will see you around :)

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Aug 26, 2014, 2:32:45 PM via Website

Hey Davor welcome to the forum!!

The Nexus 5 is a great device. Loie, MaryMod and Kris of the .com team all use the Nexus 5. I think I'm one of the only people without one!

Anyway, nice to have you here and see you around :)

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Sep 1, 2014, 4:43:39 PM via Website

Hey Davor! Going for the stormtrooper look! Nice. I kinda wished I had've waited for it to come out, but then again, I'm so happy with mine I don't really care what color it is.

It's that time of year though when I start thinking about a replacement. Still don't know what I'll go with. Have you been keeping up with all the IFA 2014 news? Lots of new toys this week!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Charlie Smith
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 1, 2014, 5:05:47 PM via Website

Hi Folks,
My name ic Charlie & I have a Galaxy Tab2 10.1. I'm no expert but I'm a good listner & want to get the best out of the tablet. Look forward to interfacing..rgds.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Sep 8, 2014, 4:39:49 PM via Website

Hi welcome to androidpit

Ready To Help You.