Android Projector!

• Replies:3
Kenny Nguyen
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 27, 2014, 9:24:24 PM via Website

Hello everyone,

I've been hearing a lot about this Android projector called the TouchPico which seems to be quite an intriguing idea. If this comes into production, that would be the most powerful pocket projector in that size. Sizes in this range of pico projectors from what I found is like in the 50-200 lumen range so this would be a gigantic jump. The only other projector that I know that has Android capability and that powerful of the LED optical engine is the AAXA LED Android. It's probably three to four times in size and not as portable (doesn't fit in the pocket). Has anyone tested this projector before? Is it worth looking at in terms of using it for it's Android capabilities? I am currently using an Asus S1 pico projector and am looking to upgrade to something a little more technologically advanced in the software department. If you guys have any input I would greatly appreciate it. but that TouchPico looks quite promising if it can actually deliver. It's still in it's beta stages!

Thanks ya'll!

jason
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 10, 2017, 3:42:57 AM via Website

Nowadays, there are many kinds of pico projector, such as ZTE, Aodin etc, you can search them on Amazon for more.

alan Paul
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 25, 2018, 9:41:59 PM via Website

This is one of the best projectors I have ever seen. Android made it packet size which is transportable and can fit into any space.
This is worthy to use it provide android facility as well.

Ross Lewis
  • Forum posts: 27

Jul 12, 2018, 4:14:08 PM via Website

As for TouchPico, I like it cause this little device runs Android so you’ll be able to project anything for any purpose onto a wall or any other flat surface up to 80-inches in size.