Rummy Games for Android.

• Replies:5
Titan Brenden
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 28, 2014, 8:14:52 AM via Website

Recently i've started playing rummy games, particularly the Indian Classic variant of the rummy game and no doubt it is way too addictive, this is the reason i am a registered member of all most all the Rummy portals of India. I keep on playing the game for long and long hours. Well but the main concern is about the platform, i mean does the android platform supports such kind of game play? And here i need an instant game play, now i cant download and install the software just for playing a game.
If you guys have any idea, then please do revert..
Thank you. :)

— modified on Aug 28, 2014, 8:23:55 AM

Riddhima Sharma

Riddhima Sharma
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 28, 2014, 11:20:10 AM via Website

Hey Titan
How r u doing?
Well, absolutely i do agree with your statement, Classic Indian Rummy game is indeed a very addictive game. Well there are some sites those who offer an instant rummy game play for the androids. I am basically a rummy player and i too love playing instant games and while playing on androids i usually go for this www.PokaBunga.com site, it offers an instant play. If you really have that much of interest to play instant rummy games on androids then u could once try this site.

laurakelly
  • Forum posts: 18

Aug 28, 2014, 11:33:19 AM via Website

It's very interesting and entertaining game.. I like to play it.

Thanks to share this.

Rummycircle
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 21, 2015, 8:56:08 AM via Website

Yeah, absolutely it's an interesting game. I’m a big fan of rummy games and usually play this game online. It increases the intellectual ability with the regular practice. I loved it. There are multiple number of online platforms available today that allows playing Indian rummy game online in quite safer and easier way.

Karin Anderson
  • Forum posts: 5

Jan 9, 2017, 2:04:53 PM via Website

I agreed, Rummy game is a kind of addictive game. I have buy android phone just to play rummy games I like to play Gin rummy which is type of Rummy game. Online rummy gaming websites like Rummycircle, jungleerummy etc. offers rummy tournaments that are so exciting, where I can play with some known or unknown players and also win prices.

Whatsapp Quotes

Rakesh C.
  • Forum posts: 17

Feb 7, 2017, 1:32:12 PM via Website

Hello, Titan Brenden, very funny game thanks for sharing