Samsung tab 4 10.1 t530

• Replies:1
Alaa E
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 30, 2014, 2:41:32 AM via Website

hope to be fine

i need your support as i tired to flash T530 Galaxy 10.1 through using Odin with a flash from sam mobile but it gave me while system phase fail

now the device give me "firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies & try again"

device don't accept any flash and stop on same phase

all procedures attached below
imageimageimage

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Aug 30, 2014, 6:22:08 AM via Website

Alaa E

hope to be fine

i need your support as i tired to flash T530 Galaxy 10.1 through using Odin with a flash from sam mobile but it gave me while system phase fail

now the device give me "firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies & try again"

device don't accept any flash and stop on same phase

all procedures attached below
![image][1]![image][2]![image][3]

1. Now make sure you’ve installed Samsung Kies on your PC. If not then Download Here.
  2. Pull-out Battery from your device and note down your S/N no or Serial Number of your device.
    3.Connect your device to PC.
  3. Now launch Samsung Kies and go to Tools -> Firmware Upgrade and Initialization.
  4. Now turn on Caps Lock on your Keyboard and type your device model number.
  5. Now enter your device S/N or serial number you have noted earlier.
  6. Now Kies will Prepare for Firmware upgrade for your device, just hit the ok option. After then Kies will start downloading the firmware upgrade components for your device. And it can take time, depending on your internet speed as well PC.
  7. Now follow instructions as stated on the below image and then click on the START UPGRADE.
  8. After, it will start downloading the Firmware files for your device, as I said earlier, it will take time, depending on your PC and Network Speed.

Ready To Help You.