Is this a bug or what ?

• Replies:4
Damian Radinoiu
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 1, 2014, 3:06:49 PM via Website

K, so basically almost every time I'm trying to text this person, while I'm typing (just before I hit the enter button) he/she comes online. I don't understand how can they actually know that I'm typing a message to them if they weren't online. I'm sure this is not a coincidence because it happened too many times and the odds are tremendously small. I'll give a brief example, so everyone gets the idea of what I'm trying to say:
10:50PM -> I open up the whatsapp and see this contact's status "last seen at 8:45AM"
10:51PM -> me typing a message and just before I press the enter button, the contact shows up....
I know this is not such big of a deal, but I'd like to know if this is actually a bug or not ? And if not, how can you do this ?

Thanks in advance

Saem Sarguroh
  • Forum posts: 22

Sep 1, 2014, 3:15:22 PM via App

Damian Radinoiu

K, so basically almost every time I'm trying to text this person, while I'm typing (just before I hit the enter button) he/she comes online. I don't understand how can they actually know that I'm typing a message to them if they weren't online. I'm sure this is not a coincidence because it happened too many times and the odds are tremendously small. I'll give a brief example, so everyone gets the idea of what I'm trying to say:
10:50PM -> I open up the whatsapp and see this contact's status "last seen at 8:45AM"
10:51PM -> me typing a message and just before I press the enter button, the contact shows up....
I know this is not such big of a deal, but I'd like to know if this is actually a bug or not ? And if not, how can you do this ?

Thanks in advance

Does it even get received by the person? I mean do the 2 tick marks come and do you get a reply too or is it just about showing online?

— modified on Sep 1, 2014, 3:15:53 PM

Damian Radinoiu

Sep 1, 2014, 4:05:57 PM via Website

the program works just fine... it was just about the showing online

Damian Radinoiu

Sep 3, 2014, 4:29:47 PM via Website

so ? no one knows this issue ?

Khawar
  • Forum posts: 11

Jan 27, 2015, 6:49:18 AM via Website

Dear Damian Radinoiu,
Exact same case with me. Last seen of the contact to whom i message is hour or so, but when i type message or send the contact person he received my message ticks turn blue but his last seen unchanged. i ask the contact but he said slow net or speed...

But i think he stable the time seen by turn off wi-fi and deliver message then turn on wifi by this his last seen unchanged.

Rest dear might b their will be other things like bugs,net issue etc