New member over here!

• Replies:5
Senapus Petit
  • Forum posts: 70

Sep 1, 2014, 11:35:32 PM via Website

Hello everyone,

I am new here, I hope to help the growth of this community offering my help modding your devices.
I have started the first english thread regarding rooting, flashing ClockworkMod and CyanogenMod to ZTE Nubia Z7 MAX right here, on this forum.

I'd like to share my opinion regarding this phone.
It's amazing!
It costs less than a Oneplus One but the only real differences are the following:
2GB of RAM compared to the 3GB offered by the OPO, 32GB internal storage, 1 MicroSD slot and dual sim.
Software is good but I like CyanogenMod lots, luckily lwang from a chinese dev forum released an apparently bugless version of CM11 for this device.

Yeah, chinese forum, of course. ZTE is a chinese brand and the Nubia Z7 MAX is mainstream there.
I live in europe and I bought this from an online store. It was worth it.
Unfortunately chinese is not a language I understand and understanding how to do all these mods was kinda hard, especially because google translate fails really hard with chinese.
However, I'm sharing my knowledge with you in another thread, feel free to read :)

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Sep 2, 2014, 7:10:36 AM via Website

Senapus Petit

Hello everyone,

I am new here, I hope to help the growth of this community offering my help modding your devices.
I have started the first english thread regarding rooting, flashing ClockworkMod and CyanogenMod to ZTE Nubia Z7 MAX right here, on this forum.

I'd like to share my opinion regarding this phone.
It's amazing!
It costs less than a Oneplus One but the only real differences are the following:
2GB of RAM compared to the 3GB offered by the OPO, 32GB internal storage, 1 MicroSD slot and dual sim.
Software is good but I like CyanogenMod lots, luckily lwang from a chinese dev forum released an apparently bugless version of CM11 for this device.

Yeah, chinese forum, of course. ZTE is a chinese brand and the Nubia Z7 MAX is mainstream there.
I live in europe and I bought this from an online store. It was worth it.
Unfortunately chinese is not a language I understand and understanding how to do all these mods was kinda hard, especially because google translate fails really hard with chinese.
However, I'm sharing my knowledge with you in another thread, feel free to read :)

welcome to androidpit.com. i though of buying Oneplus buy they need an invite. so i quit now i am waiting for google's android one

— modified on Sep 2, 2014, 7:10:57 AM

Ready To Help You.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Sep 2, 2014, 7:11:52 AM via Website

Hey Senapus Petit, :) Welcome to AndroidPIT forum ! Glad to have you over here at the forum :) We do have Android modder overboard meet MobileCrackers he's also a good Android .... ;) So, you have OPO and ZTE device that's great ! Hope you to see you over the forum !

Senapus Petit
  • Forum posts: 70

Sep 2, 2014, 8:53:10 AM via Website

John F.

Hey Senapus Petit, :) Welcome to AndroidPIT forum ! Glad to have you over here at the forum :) We do have Android modder overboard meet [MobileCrackers][1] he's also a good Android .... ;) So, you have OPO and ZTE device that's great ! Hope you to see you over the forum !

[1]: https://www.nextpit.com/user/6387611/mobile-crackers

I only have the ZTE. I was given the Oneplus One by a friend for 1 week. But then, since I like voiding warranties I bought the Nubia.

mobile crackers

welcome to androidpit.com. i though of buying Oneplus buy they need an invite. so i quit now i am waiting for google's android one

I would love to reply but the forum doesn't let me write anything because it recognizes what I write as "unapproved content".
Let's see if I can get around that:

The Oneplus One can be acquired without invitation from a third party web botique. And it still is unexpensive enough to be a good deal.

Yes, I did it! The original post I wrote was longer though...

— modified on Sep 2, 2014, 9:51:25 AM

sadhinsahadat
  • Forum posts: 10

Sep 2, 2014, 9:26:43 PM via Website

Very good.i am also a new here.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Sep 8, 2014, 2:26:22 PM via Website

HI @Senapus Petit, welcome to the AndroidfPIT forum!

Thanks for sharing your knowledge on the ZTE too. We don't get to talk about their devices all that often so its great to know some of our community members can help out!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting