Samsung Galaxy Note 3 — Can't get all my emails to sync to my phone

• Replies:5
Mark Nebel
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 2, 2014, 3:46:51 AM via Website

Ever since I got my Galaxy Note 3, I've only been able to see the last 3 days of work emails on my phone. I've looked for a solution everywhere, but with no luck. My email is through godaddy, and I also have it set up on my computer through Outlook. The only place I can currently see all my old emails is through Outlook on my computer. When I go on godaddy, it also just shows email from the last 3 days. Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing to let me see all my old emails on my phone? I've also tried changing the number of emails to load on my phone to all the different amounts, but nothing has worked.

Senapus Petit
  • Forum posts: 70

Sep 2, 2014, 9:58:15 AM via Website

What email app are you using on the Note 3?

Mark Nebel
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 2, 2014, 4:36:01 PM via Website

I set it up as a POP3 through the loaded email program thats on the phone. I'll use whatever app that's out there as long as it shows all my old emails.

Senapus Petit
  • Forum posts: 70

Sep 2, 2014, 7:45:54 PM via Website

I'm sorry, I don't own a Samsung Note 3 and I don't have any experience with the stock email app.
Have you tried downloading another app?
I suggest you to try K-9 Mail. If the problem persists then it's probably related to the pop server settings.

petterpan
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 12, 2014, 4:45:04 AM via Website

you can check the instal of you app...
And make sure your IP adress that suit all kinds of emails...

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 2,078

Sep 12, 2014, 8:55:53 AM via App

Hi, are you shure Outlook leaves all messages on server? Is there any kind of WEB-Interface to proof this? maybe it's a restriction for POP3 protocol. I would recommend IMAP für your purpose.