- Forum posts: 12
Sep 2, 2014, 11:47:36 AM via Website
Sep 2, 2014 11:47:36 AM via Website
Please allow me to announce here the availability of Detox Launcher.
I believe that with a little help, everyone can develop a responsible smartphone habit - it is possible to fight smartphone addiction and help your children prevent smartphone dependency.
Therefore...I made an app.
Detox Launcher is a homescreen replacement that you can use to make individual apps only available at designated time period, 7 days of the week.
It comes in 2 favours: AOSP JellyBean styled or AOSP KitKat+ styled.
Check it out on Google Play:
JB styled: com.appbatics.acl
KK+ styled: com.appbatics.acl3
- Schedule your apps to be available only during a certain period of a day
- Individual schedules for 7 days of the week
- Disallow yourself from altering the scheduling while the app is unavailable
- Constant feedback of app availability through dimming of icons (optional)
- Easy-to-use (one screenshot below is all that's needed, hopefully)
- Looks and works like the stock Android launcher
- Parents can set a passcode to disallow scheduling change
Thanks for looking! Looking forward to hearing any questions.
— modified on Sep 6, 2014, 7:27:59 AM