Samsung Galaxy S3 — Our baby pictures are on my wife's galaxy S3 and we can't starr phone :(

• Replies:5
geo morgan
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 2, 2014, 10:35:54 PM via Website

Hi.... All of you are thinking how stupid that we didn't back them up and YES we totally agree with you :(

What's up?

1) battery will charge and charge screen displays.
2) when power button is pressed it will go to the Samsung screen.
3)if the power and volume down button is pressed nothing happens..... have also tried every combination of keys for 10 seconds plus each combination to try and enable safe mode or anything for that matter :(
4) computer does not recognise device at any stage or screen combination so cant get pics off the phone :(

Please please please if you know of anyway of getting pics of our little boy off this phone we would be most grateful..... Thank you in advance

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Sep 3, 2014, 12:55:30 AM via App

If the phone won't boot into any mode, then it's nigh on impossible to extract any data from it. Did you check Google+ on your PC for any auto backups?

Sinkster

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Sep 3, 2014, 5:36:36 AM via Website

geo morgan

Hi.... All of you are thinking how stupid that we didn't back them up and YES we totally agree with you :(

What's up?

1) battery will charge and charge screen displays.
2) when power button is pressed it will go to the Samsung screen.
3)if the power and volume down button is pressed nothing happens..... have also tried every combination of keys for 10 seconds plus each combination to try and enable safe mode or anything for that matter :(
4) computer does not recognise device at any stage or screen combination so cant get pics off the phone :(

Please please please if you know of anyway of getting pics of our little boy off this phone we would be most grateful..... Thank you in advance

have you tried recovery mode
turn off the device
volume up, home button and power button simultaneously..

if the recovery mode works, there will be a change of getting it back through nandroid backup

Ready To Help You.

geo morgan

Sep 3, 2014, 9:07:46 AM via Website

Hi yes tried all three and can't get past samsung screen. .... Thanks for your time trying to help it's very much appreciated. ....any other suggestions please? :(

geo morgan

Sep 3, 2014, 9:10:02 AM via Website

Hi sorry there was no backup on the phone.... stupid I know :(.... any other ideas please. .... Thanks for taking the time to try and answer it's much appreciated :)

geo morgan

Sep 3, 2014, 9:13:56 AM via Website

If I was to reset software is a data recovery program going to be able to drag up previous pics to that device?.... I once wiped an sd card and was able to download a program to recover the files??? Thanks in advance