Can anyone help to root Karbonn Smart A12 Star with Android KitKat 4.4.2

• Replies:3
Supam
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 4, 2014, 2:19:53 PM via Website

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, and I apologize if anything goes wrong from my side.

Here is the story. Last month I bought a new Karbonn A12* (Star) from Flipkart, and it came with Android 4.4.2. For the last one month I have been trying to figure out rooting the device, but alas nothing has worked so far. This is my first Android device, and so curious to know how to root or if here is anyone who could help me out rooting it.

If you need to know further about firmware specification I can provide below.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Sep 4, 2014, 4:51:50 PM via Website

Supam

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, and I apologize if anything goes wrong from my side.

1. you need to install drivers for your phone on your Windows PC.
  2. Download and install SRS One Click Root on your PC.
  3. On your phone, go to Settings > Developer Options and tick USB Debugging to enable it.
  4. make sure USB Storage is turned on
  5. Open SRS One Click Root app on PC. Select the option that says Root Device (SmartRoot).
  6. After a while, your phone will ask if you want to install the application SRS Root is sending you over ADB.
    7.Tick the checkbox and select Install.
  7. When a popup appears on your phone asking you to choose the exploit, select Install SuperSU and click on Bormir.
  8. Success message will be displayed on your phone as well as PC.
  9. Reboot your phone and check if you are rooted.

This video will help you out

Ready To Help You.

suraj bisht
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 21, 2014, 6:33:08 PM via Website

dude search on fb the karbonn a12* developing n discussiob grp there u will get root process

Mauricemeledi
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 10, 2014, 8:33:47 PM via Website

Hello supam,

You can download from the play store : 4shared. In 4shared search : key root master (mod) download 1 of the apk's.
Than install it, open it. Than click on mulairoot wait and succes your device is rooted! To make sure it is, download from playstore : root cheker. Good luck :)