Hey Android'ers Can you help me in naming my little friend ?

• Replies:31
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
  • Forum posts: 708

Sep 8, 2014 4:35:16 PM via Website

John F.

Well, so far the names I like most is Lollipop, MisChief, Lucy... I guess I should start calling her Lollipop or I am gonna say Miss Lollipop :D I am getting a feel that I am going to lock down my choices and rather than waiting more (devil). But I guess if I go faster then I may miss some more cute and cool names (thinking).

Go for a full name Lucy Lollipop it will be good

Ready To Help You.

• Forum posts: 42

Sep 9, 2014 8:42:21 AM via Website

John F.

Well, so far the names I like most is Lollipop, MisChief, Lucy... I guess I should start calling her Lollipop or I am gonna say Miss Lollipop :D I am getting a feel that I am going to lock down my choices and rather than waiting more (devil). But I guess if I go faster then I may miss some more cute and cool names (thinking).

Hey Miss Lollipop it's a really cute name and it fits her :) ! I would definitlly go with Miss Lollipop :) it's a little long but look at her she is a miss and cute and sweet like a lollipop :)!

• Forum posts: 598

Sep 9, 2014 10:09:25 AM via Website

Miss Lollipop OMG that is the cutest name!! If you don't call your cat Miss Lollipop then I will buy a cat and use the name myself! (laughing)

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,263

Sep 9, 2014 11:54:58 AM via Website

Scott Adam Gordon

Miss Lollipop OMG that is the cutest name!! If you don't call your cat Miss Lollipop then I will buy a cat and use the name myself! (laughing)

Well, @Scott Ohoo my gosh I think I have to rush in order to deciding the name(silly). So everything is locked now I am going to call my her Miss Lollipop when I get mad and other:$ time I am going to call her "Lucy Lollipop" :* So, (phew) name is locked scott (laughing)

• Forum posts: 598

Sep 9, 2014 5:55:05 PM via Website

John F.

Scott Adam Gordon

Well, @Scott Ohoo my gosh I think I have to rush in order to deciding the name(silly). So everything is locked now I am going to call my her Miss Lollipop when I get mad and other:$ time I am going to call her "Lucy Lollipop" :* So, (phew) name is locked scott (laughing)

Hahaha this is great news. Send us more pictures when you can! :)

• Forum posts: 708

Sep 10, 2014 10:17:21 AM via Website

Scott Adam Gordon

yep post more picture of her..

Ready To Help You.

• Forum posts: 3

Sep 11, 2014 7:21:00 AM via App

I would call her SEALEE She kinda looks like a lil seal pup. Very cute she is !!!
: )*

— modified on Sep 11, 2014 7:25:11 AM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,263

Sep 11, 2014 12:04:40 PM via Website

Well, @mary "Sealee" is another cute name loved it but I guess I have already named my little cutie "Lucy Lollipop" :* anyway I'll note this name over my names list and by the time I get a new pet or when Lucy Lollipop have kids then I am going to name her kids "Sealee" :D

@Scott and @MobileCrackers keep your fingers crossed I will upload some more pic of here over my G+ by the end of this weekend! (devil) Actually I am running super busy (whew) feels like it would be good if I have two more hands, didn't even get time to play with my :'(

— modified on Sep 11, 2014 5:53:23 PM

• Forum posts: 23

Sep 18, 2014 9:01:17 AM via Website

Meow Zedong (for a Chinese cat)

• Forum posts: 50

Sep 18, 2014 10:22:22 AM via App

HOW ABOUT.... mmmm.... TWEETY?????? 😆😉