Best Android wallpaper: show us your homescreen!

• Replies:34
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1,338

Sep 12, 2014 10:42:40 AM via Website

Note: please don't see this as an opportunity to shamelessly promote your own apps or web sites. This is meant to be a general discussion about the best Android wallpapers! If someone in this thread requests a specific wallpaper you share though, feel free to post the full sized image in this thread for download (NOT direct download links though).

Personally, I switch between a few different wallpaper styles but they always tend to be abstracts or geometrics rather than landscapes/photography etc.

I always grab the wallpapers from new devices, so right now I'm using the Moto X and Galaxy Alpha wallpapers a lot. I also paid for a cool CM theme that comes with cool geometric wallpapers I really like and I still can't go past the classic stormtrooper.

Here's my current favorites:

— modified on Sep 12, 2014 10:52:14 AM

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

• Forum posts: 1,338

Sep 23, 2014 12:05:26 AM via Website

Hey @Russell, just take a screenshot on your phone and when you go to post a message you'll see the image button on the editing bar (the one that looks like a landscape) and upload your screen shot.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

• Forum posts: 1

Oct 4, 2014 11:27:25 PM via Website

hi kris,
its a wallpaper from my MIUI rom theme

• Forum posts: 2

Oct 5, 2014 9:46:44 AM via Website

Professionals believe that FIFA 15, that will began upon August Twenty 2015, is going to be a huge success than ever before and keeping that in mind FIFA 15 coins and FIFA 15 Ultimate coins are already in big demand. The particular manufactures begins selling it as soon since the FIFA 15 begins

• Forum posts: 1

Oct 5, 2014 3:56:03 PM via Website

So this is mine 😊

— modified on Oct 5, 2014 3:57:54 PM