Android Pit App Reviews

• Replies:1
red
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 16, 2014, 4:40:41 AM via App

I haven't seen any new app reviews since June. Is that section of android pit no more?

I hope not. I really liked that section of information

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Sep 22, 2014, 3:45:36 PM via Website

Hey @red, lately we've been putting our energies into getting our new app profile pages up and running, so the app reviews have had to take a back seat. If you haven't checked them out already, just head to the Apps tab of the site and click on any app to see its profile page: here we have short app reviews/testimonials, descriptions, app info, similar apps and a rating on whether or not our community thinks it is worth installing or not. You can also ask questions specifically about that app.

We think this is a much more useful way of discovering new apps than a long app review that quickly becomes outdated. We also tend to find that app roundups (like the Best offline map apps or Best free Android apps) are better for readers as they provide some context and help you choose between a bunch of similar apps.

We hope you find the new app lists and app profile pages to be just as useful as you did the app reviews!

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting