Samsung Galaxy Note 2 — Error message on factory reset

• Replies:12
Suwito Lie
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 19, 2014, 1:32:58 AM via Website

Hi,
Please help. My phone recently stuck on Samsung logo. Tried to hard reset but having error message, such as: e: can't mount/cache..... etc.

Any one can help. Also could you please advise where to download safe Odin? Have goggled and have downloaded couple of them but contain viruses.

Very appreciate with your comments and advice.

Kind regards,
SL

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Sep 19, 2014, 7:41:52 AM via Website

Suwito Lie

Hi,
Please help. My phone recently stuck on Samsung logo. Tried to hard reset but having error message, such as: e: can't mount/cache..... etc.

Any one can help. Also could you please advise where to download safe Odin? Have goggled and have downloaded couple of them but contain viruses.

Very appreciate with your comments and advice.

Kind regards,
SL

Download the latest firmware from sammobile and flash it with odin. You can download odin from sammobile itself

Ready To Help You.

Suwito Lie

Sep 19, 2014, 9:21:00 AM via Website

Thank you very much, will have a go later tonight. Fingers crossed.

Cheers.

Suwito Lie

Sep 19, 2014, 9:26:11 AM via Website

Hi again,
Just have a quick look on sammobile website but can't find where to download ODIN. Please advise.

Thanks.
SL

Deactivated Account

Sep 19, 2014, 11:55:40 AM via Website

Suwito Lie

Hi again,
Just have a quick look on sammobile website but can't find where to download ODIN. Please advise.

Thanks.
SL

First of all , you need to choose the firmware you want to download . Below the download button , you will see the link to odin.

Ready To Help You.

Hussain Shah
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 20, 2014, 8:21:13 PM via Website

you can choose firmware from download.cnet.net the best site i am using

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Sep 21, 2014, 9:13:17 AM via App

Suwito Lie

Hi again,

Thanks.
SL

well, you can find the latest version of ODIN by Googling try searching ODIN over Google, tap over the very first result. :D

Suwito Lie

Sep 22, 2014, 5:20:13 AM via Website

Thanks all for the advice.

Have downloaded ODIN and the required firmware but the flash was unsuccessful. Is that any other ways I can do?

Kind regards,
SL

RBK
  • Forum posts: 50

Sep 23, 2014, 6:03:54 PM via App

Hail JESUS CHRIST;) :P:P - #RBKruler

herry prothyer
  • Forum posts: 88

Sep 24, 2014, 7:56:56 AM via Website

If all the ways are fail then try to reboot your device.

Axelle Anne Sta Ana
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 25, 2014, 10:49:37 AM via Website

hi! i don't know if this is where I should post this but I factory reset my Note 2 LTE just now and when I was registering my email and other stuff, it suddenly reboot and keeps on rebooting. I can't even get pass the connect to wifi phase.

please help.

thank you so much!

Deactivated Account

Sep 25, 2014, 1:28:55 PM via Website

Axelle Anne Sta Ana

hi! i don't know if this is where I should post this but I factory reset my Note 2 LTE just now and when I was registering my email and other stuff, it suddenly reboot and keeps on rebooting. I can't even get pass the connect to wifi phase.

please help.

thank you so much!

Remove the battery for 10 minutes after that turn it back on. if the problem remains , re-flash your phone with latest Firmware .

Ready To Help You.