Hello from Leadbolt - new member

• Replies:8
Leadbolt
  • Forum posts: 8

Sep 22, 2014, 9:41:59 PM via Website

Hi, just a quick note to say hello. Great to see so many app developers helping each other. We're here to help with any app monetization and app discovery questions, so please drop us a line here.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Sep 23, 2014, 3:27:16 AM via App

Leadbolt

Hi, just a quick note to say hello. Great to see so many app developers helping each other. We're here to help with any app monetization and app discovery questions, so please drop us a line here.

Hello Leadbolt, Welcome to AndroidPIT it really feels great to see another happy member on board who is lookin to help others out :) So, where are you from and which device you own !

Leadbolt

Sep 23, 2014, 6:29:40 PM via Website

John F.

Leadbolt

Hello Leadbolt, Welcome to AndroidPIT it really feels great to see another happy member on board who is lookin to help others out :) So, where are you from and which device you own !

Thanks John F. Leadbolt is based in Los Angeles, California and Sydney, Australia. The Leadbolt team owns too many Android devices to mention here, as we help Android developers monetize their apps. We are familiar with most (if not all) of the devices :)

Lisa Johnson
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 24, 2014, 3:24:59 AM via Website

Hey, Looks good to be writing here.

I am a desk-support professional, wanting to become a freelancer in android. I realise that the only way of doing that is by deep diving into mentor driven academies - so that i go beyond the surface. Found 2 -

• bloc academy - Bloc | Learn Web Development, Mobile App Development or UX Design with a Mentor- nice, pretty expensive though

• acadgild academy - ACADGILD.com -- Learn Android from an Expert Mentor.- nice again, and very affordable

I spoke to acadgild guys and found them cool too.

Request a second thought - i wish to learn swimming by going deep in the sea, and not by a casual reading

Leadbolt

Sep 24, 2014, 7:37:33 PM via Website

Lisa Johnson

Hey, Looks good to be writing here.

I am a desk-support professional, wanting to become a freelancer in android. I realise that the only way of doing that is by deep diving into mentor driven academies - so that i go beyond the surface. Found 2 -

• bloc academy - Bloc | Learn Web Development, Mobile App Development or UX Design with a Mentor- nice, pretty expensive though

• acadgild academy - ACADGILD.com -- Learn Android from an Expert Mentor.- nice again, and very affordable

I spoke to acadgild guys and found them cool too.

Request a second thought - i wish to learn swimming by going deep in the sea, and not by a casual reading

Hi Lisa, it's great that you are pursuing your passion! Unfortunately, we don't have direct experience with either mentoring company you mentioned so we can't recommend them as either good or bad, but if you've spoken with them directly and got a good feeling about them, then it's a great start. All the best, and to your continued success!

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Sep 26, 2014, 6:22:25 PM via Website

Hey Leadbolt welcome to the AndroidPIT forum! If you need anything, just ask :D

Leadbolt

Oct 3, 2014, 12:24:29 AM via Website

Thanks Scott and Kris for the warm welcome.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Oct 6, 2014, 4:17:22 PM via Website

You're very welcome. I almost forgot to mention, if you're big on app discovery, be sure to check out our app profile pages.

In the App Center, just click on any app to see its profile page.

Keep an eye out in the recent forum posts list for app profile questions (you'll know them because they have the app icon next to them instead of a star). The more app questions you answer the closer you get to becoming an App Expert with all the power we have to offer in the palm of your hand.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting