- Forum posts: 1
Sep 24, 2014, 4:35:02 PM via Website
Sep 24, 2014 4:35:02 PM via Website
We are a three-person group dedicated to designing and creating games for mobile platforms, which are based on the graphics engine of our own authorship.
Our first product, which was released on the Android platform, is Whispers of Ushabti. It is a puzzle-adventure game, which refers to the classics of the genre.
The player's task is to find the golden masks concealed in the tombs and pyramids of ancient times. Along the way the player is faced with a number of obstacles: riddles, mysterious levers, books of symbols, moving walls, even the monsters. The final score of the game is dependent on the number of steps taken by the player and the value of items he managed to get out of the pyramid.
We would like to invite you to test our game, which is available for free on the Google Play platform.
The current version offers:
* An unmatched immersion into the world of darkness, thrill and mystery
* Detailed, retro-style graphics
* Levels with riddles and logical puzzles that require wits, perception and, sometimes, good memory
* A tutorial that explains all the rules of the game
* A full-blown campaign, the Tombs of the Lesser Officials, with the initial 3 maps
* A bonus map that activates upon completion of the campaign
If it will fall to your liking, we will appreciate posting a few words about it in comments. Otherwise, we would be grateful for some constructive criticism.
Google Play: find Whispers of Ushabti
Amazon App Store: find Whispers of Ushabti