- Forum posts: 879
Sep 26, 2014, 3:16:52 PM via Website
Sep 26, 2014 3:16:52 PM via Website
How to connect to Chromecast via Wi-Fi.
If you want to enable Wi-Fi usage and connect to access the internet, you need to make sure you have access to a network near you.
- click the network icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
- select your network status from the menu that appears. Ensure that Wi-Fi usage is enabled. This allows your Chromebook to detect nearby networks.
- In the menu that will then appears, click the Wi-Fi symbol with an line through it. If you see the Wi-Fi symbol with no line, this means Wi-Fi is already enabled.
- detected networks will automatically show up in the menu, and you simply click on the name to connect to a network.
- When you see the Wi-Fi icon with bars in the lower-right corner of your screen, that means your Chromebook is connected to the network.
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! Important to all community members: please read before posting