Task Attack Free (Habit Help)

• Replies:0
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 80

Sep 29, 2014 5:43:53 PM via Website

A cool new app Task Attack Free (Habit Help)

★★★ Introducing Task Attack Free (Habit Help)★★★

Task Attack is sure to help you in managing your habits! Whether they are habits you want to start or stop, Task Attack will be by your side!
Get a ton more features with Task Attack Pro! Upgrade today!
♥ Other Task Attack Users! ♥
♥ "I honestly love Task Attack! It has helped me get over so many barriers in life! The biggest one for me has to have been my smoking habit! I couldn't have done it without Task Attack and I'm so much happier now! I love Task Attack!" - Yoni Wylde.
♥ "THANK YOU TASK ATTACK I love you guys for this app! I have been using it for a month to help me get in shape and I am already starting to notice results!" - Weaton Blane
♥ "Great App Simply awesome! I love it!" - Hanes Prescott
♥ "I've tried tons of other apps to help me focus when I get home from school. Nothing has helped me as much as Task Attack. Love you guys! -Anuk Patel
★Set Daily Reminders! Never forget about your tasks! Add multiple daily reminders on your phone,at any time!
★Unique Interface Be able to view and interact with your tasks on a very well presented design!
★Motivational Quotes Everyday, press the "Check" if you have accomplished your task and the "X" if you haven't.In the free version, you will receive a motivational quote if you haven't accomplished your task. This will help you to keep trying until you accomplish your goal!
★Rewards! Encourage yourself by setting rewards with Task Attack! Redeem your rewards using points received every time you accomplish a task. You can only receive one point per day for each task. Redeem any reward whenever you have enough points for it!
★Set your own rewards! Reward yourself with only what you can manage!
★Simple! Be able to use a simple layout without complications! This will help you get the hang of Task Attack within the first few minutes of use!
★Great customer support! Feel free to tell us anything you'd like to see on Task Attack and we'd be happy to take a go at it!

Requirements: Android 2.2 and up.
Available for Android.
I recommend you to download this awesome and new app.