Photo Distortion

• Replies:4
Mammon Christ
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 1, 2014, 6:23:01 AM via App

Are there any apps in existence that will allow me to distort png files? I want to be able to adjust the shape of an image such as make it longer or fatter. Everywhere I've looked there were only apps for resizing photos or smudge tools, both of which I am not looking for.

Why aren't there any decent art apps for android at all, from what I see only the apple appstore has good art applications.
Does anyone know of any apps that don't just reduce or enlarge the size of the image or do just silly smudging stretching of the image?

I'm looking for an app with a select tool to custom edit the width and height of the image and not the canvas, cost is not an issue.
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

— modified on Oct 1, 2014, 9:04:04 AM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 19, 2014, 1:36:48 PM via Website

Well @Mammon, I don't think that Apple is the only one having image editing tools :P Android got something way more cool than Apple :D If you have tried looking over playstore you could have find a number of them available, try Photo Wrap app available over the store, I am sure you are going to love it. (*)

— modified on Oct 19, 2014, 1:37:50 PM

Abby Gale
  • Forum posts: 13

Oct 28, 2014, 10:54:04 AM via Website

Photo Wrap is a very good app - I have used it and I found it pretty cool.

Mammon Christ
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 6, 2014, 6:28:32 AM via App

John F.

Well @Mammon, I don't think that Apple is the only one having image editing tools :P Android got something way more cool than Apple :D If you have tried looking over playstore you could have find a number of them available, try Photo Wrap app available over the store, I am sure you are going to love it. (*)

You've got to be kidding me right??? How is that an actual functional art app and I'm assuming you meant Photo Warp. Its everything in an app that I don't want, what am I five?

I'm looking for an app comparable to or greater than Art Studio by Lucky Clan, that has everything you could think of. Makes me regret buying an Android Phone in the first place so disappointing. Does anyone have some better suggestions?

— modified on Nov 6, 2014, 7:03:31 AM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Nov 6, 2014, 7:17:28 AM via Website

Mammon Christ

John F.

You've got to be kidding me right??? How is that an actual functional art app and I'm assuming you meant Photo Warp. Its everything in an app that I don't want, what am I five?

I'm looking for an app comparable to or greater than Art Studio by Lucky Clan, that has everything you could think of. Makes me regret buying an Android Phone in the first place so disappointing. Does anyone have some better suggestions?

@Mammon I don't think there is any need for you to assume that I am talking about Photo Warp as I clearly mentioned about it above ! And yes I don't think you have mentioned at first that you are sick of Photo Wrap so it keeps me away from suggestion you...... What I can do over here is throw out my own suggestion, if you think its not good enough to help you with then better not to check that one out !

If you look closely over the title of the thread which is "Photo Distortion" gives everyone an idea that you are searching for some photo distortion app. Not some actual functional art app, so I'd suggest better to edit it to something more appropriate.