Rooting related problem

• Replies:4
Anshul Kapoor
  • Forum posts: 6

Oct 1, 2014, 9:56:33 PM via App

Hi....
I have a Samsung Galaxy Star Pro (GT-S7262). I tried to root my device. I installed CWM recovery. But on entering recovery mode my screen turns blank (actually white ;-) ) and i can't access anything in recovery. Is there any problem with the recovery? Also tell me about the latest android version available for my device (rooted).

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Oct 2, 2014, 4:50:21 AM via Website

Anshul Kapoor

Hi....
I have a Samsung Galaxy Star Pro (GT-S7262). I tried to root my device. I installed CWM recovery. But on entering recovery mode my screen turns blank (actually white ;-) ) and i can't access anything in recovery. Is there any problem with the recovery? Also tell me about the latest android version available for my device (rooted).

Can you also install this app and post your :(to find the firmware)
Product code
PDA version
CSC version
Baseband version
Android version
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.vndnguyen.phoneinfo

This CWM recovery will not be capable with your device . You still have the white screen right ! Now you needs to re-flash your phone to enter recovery mode .

Ready To Help You.

Anshul Kapoor

Oct 2, 2014, 11:00:36 AM via App

I installed the phone info app. Now what to do next?

Anshul Kapoor

Oct 2, 2014, 12:08:13 PM via App

Product code- GT-S7262ZWAINS
PDA version- S7262XXUANF1
CSC version- S7262XXUANF1
Baseband version- S7262XXUANF1
Android version- 4.1.2

(Well... I find PDA, CSC and baseband version same.)

umit oner
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 29, 2014, 10:08:20 PM via Website

Anshul Kapoor

Hi....

try this solution my friend.i fix 10 more devices

*admin edit: External Links are forbidden *

— modified on Dec 30, 2014, 3:12:50 PM by moderator