RE: My Wi fi is not working

• Replies:9
M. Jaffer
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 8, 2014, 8:12:21 AM via Website

I'm sorry to not stay on topic, but I really need help with something regarding putting recovered text messages (via Dr. Fone for Android) back onto my phone/device, rather than just storing them on my computer.

Can anybody please help me? I created a thread with my question but it's gotten no replies, and to be honest, I created an account here solely to get help with that.

If necessary I can offer a PayPal reward for anybody who takes the time to help me.

Thanks.

— modified on Oct 8, 2014, 10:40:03 AM by moderator

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Oct 8, 2014, 10:43:12 AM via Website

Hey M. Jaffer,

Check out our article on how to recover text messages : https://www.nextpit.com/how-to-recover-deleted-text-messages

In step 6 it says it should be possible to restore the messages on your device:

Simply locate your text message folder (or however the particular
program presents your data), select the messages you wish to recover
and either use the Recover action in the program to put them back on
your device or save them to your computer for safe keeping.

M. Jaffer
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 8, 2014, 11:19:34 AM via Website

Hi Loie Favre,

Thank you sincerely for your reply.

The problem is, that info you posted is just referring to using the program Dr. Fone for Android. I actually followed those steps directly, in that exact link you posted, but at the end of the process, the only option I was given was to store the messages on my computer. That 'Recover' button only gave me that one option, and I couldn't find anything that would let me put them back onto my phone instead.

• Simply locate your text message folder (or however the particular
    program
    (Dr. Fone for Android; same program shown in the article from this website) presents your data), select the messages you wish to recover and either use the Recover action in the program to put them back on
    your device or save them to your computer for safe keeping.
    (The Recover action in the program only gave me the option to save them to my computer, and I didn't see an option to 'put them back on my device' which is what I want to do)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Oct 8, 2014, 11:47:55 AM via Website

Hey!

You're right!

I've just gone and checked the actual site and they say:

Step 4. Preview and recover

''After preview, mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them
on your computer. As to contacts, you can save them in CSV, vCard or
HTML format; to messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.''

This may be a limitation if it is the free trial. In your situation, I would place a ticket to the Wondeshare Support site, here is the link: http://support.wondershare.com/contact-support/ Sorry I can't help you further!

Deppon Lian
  • Forum posts: 17

Oct 11, 2014, 6:30:47 PM via Website

Dr.Fone for Android has a lot of function you can't get them at first glance. You need to dig it out to find out its potential. As for you question, you need to recover text messages first, which will restore the messages on your computer. That's the program designed to do. Then import those messages directly to your phone with transfer apps, such as AirDroid and BackupSMS.

— modified on Dec 15, 2015, 3:18:15 AM

Dave P.
  • Forum posts: 7

Oct 11, 2014, 11:56:45 PM via Website

It won't help you out with your current problem, but here's an app that could save you from exactly this issue in the future.

SMS Backup +

-- EDIT
AndroidPit doesn't allow me to place links, so you'll have to search on Google Play for it. Just use the bold text above to search for.
-- END EDIT

It's free, but you can donate (I did) if you find it useful. Allows scheduled backup with a lot of control, and it allows you to restore messages to your phone.

It does require you to have a Gmail/Google account, but I'm assuming you have that.

Christopher Ethan
  • Forum posts: 12

Mar 11, 2015, 10:18:29 AM via Website

TENORSHAR ANDROID DATA can easily help you recover the lost data on android phones. You can follow the steps below:
1. Connect your android phone to with PC via USB or WiFi
2. Start scanning and select the file which you want to restore
3. Save the recovered items
Or you can also refer to this guide: How to Recover Lost Data from Android Phone

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 18

Apr 14, 2015, 9:07:25 AM via Website

M. Jaffer

I'm sorry to not stay on topic, but I really need help with something regarding putting recovered text messages (via Dr. Fone for Android) back onto my phone/device, rather than just storing them on my computer.

Can anybody please help me? I created a thread with my question but it's gotten no replies, and to be honest, I created an account here solely to get help with that.

If necessary I can offer a PayPal reward for anybody who takes the time to help me.

Thanks.

Hi, Jaffer

I am sorry to tell you that you cannot recover text messages back onto your android device by using android recovery program like Dr. Pone, unless you have backups available. Some of backup apps allows you recover text messages to android by syncing with backup.

— modified on Apr 14, 2015, 5:24:27 PM by moderator

Whatspp Numbers
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 22, 2015, 1:11:45 PM via Website

Thanks

Blair Chen
  • Forum posts: 38

Oct 21, 2015, 3:08:43 AM via Website

Well, that is because you need to pay for it to get full function. It's annoying. I know. But unless you pay, there is nothing you can do about it.