What's the worst phone you've ever owned?

• Replies:31
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 598

Oct 8, 2014 12:49:21 PM via Website

Ohhh I don't like this. This makes me sad :(

I can't even remember what it was called. It was a flip phone, think it was Samsung. Got it around 2007 or 2008?

Anyway. It was terrible. Can barely remember it, don't think I had it long. God I can't even remember the next phone I had but that one was probably terrible as well.

I must have used these devices for like 5 years, why can't I remember them!??

• Forum posts: 13

Oct 8, 2014 1:43:06 PM via Website

I found the worst phone these days are Samsung smartphones. There are lot other phones which are much better then this with more features.

• Forum posts: 11

Oct 8, 2014 2:00:33 PM via Website

My HTC Touch Diamond was a good phone which was turned into a lousy piece of junk by Windows Mobile 6.1. Even HTC's TouchFLO 3D interface wasn't enough to save it. (Yes, I know it's not an Android phone.)

— modified on Oct 9, 2014 11:15:52 AM

• Forum posts: 692

Oct 8, 2014 3:57:33 PM via Website

Paul Douglas

My HTC Touch Diamond was a good phone which was turned into a lousy piece of junk by Windows Mobile 6.1. Even HTC's TouchFLO 3D interface wasn't enough to save it.

Galaxy note1 , worst battery ever.

— modified on Oct 8, 2014 3:57:43 PM

Ready To Help You.

• Forum posts: 50

Oct 8, 2014 10:07:03 PM via App

It wasn't an android phone, but it came from one of the biggest players on the android market; the Samsung Solstice. an early generation smart phone. I don't even remember what OS it was using. As far as android phones go, my sister is using the HTC First and it's truly the worst android phone I've ever handled.

— modified on Oct 8, 2014 10:07:31 PM

• Forum posts: 10

Oct 8, 2014 11:17:01 PM via Website

None of my Android phones I would consider worst. I have had many Android phones beginning with the iconic T-Mobile G1 (HTC Dream).

My worst phone ever was the HTC Wizard (T-Mobile MDA). Windows fail.

• Forum posts: 746

Oct 9, 2014 1:31:58 AM via Website

I've been lucky. I've never owned a truly 'bad' android phone, they've pretty much been in step with other smartphones of their time. Some friends haven't been so lucky though; the HTC Wildfire, the HTC Cha-Cha, and the Samsung Galaxy Ace (basically any non-S Galaxy) were pretty bad, but the worst was a friend who purchased a Galaxy SII clone from eBay which had a resistive screen and ran on Cupcake (Android 1.5).

Sinkster

• Forum posts: 6

Oct 9, 2014 1:45:27 AM via Website

Motorola Defy--too slow, too $$$, waterproofing not really necessary.

• Forum posts: 2

Oct 9, 2014 5:23:00 PM via Website

Yeah, like iPhone? (JK, iphone beats no Android phone)
I've used my S3 for two years now with TouchWiz (mostly a custom launcher, but still) and recently switched to CyanogenMod 11. I can tell you, I can't live without my Samsung's smart features, S Voice, S Memo etc. :O

• Forum posts: 13

Oct 10, 2014 6:37:42 AM via Website

Samsung Galaxy Ace Style is turned into not a good phone in my view.

• Forum posts: 1

Oct 10, 2014 7:31:21 AM via Website

Samsung Android is best phone. I am using.. i have more than 50 application in my phone. I recently installed
travel guide app android

Oct 10, 2014 3:34:44 PM via Website

My worst phone experience came from the Motorola Rizr Z8. I would unplug it from the charger around 7:30 AM, and by the time I got to work (8:15), the battery would be down to 85%. And that was without any use at all. No music, games, calls, or browsing, it was just sitting in my pocket. By the time I was ready to use the phone, around lunch time (12:45), the battery was on the verge of hitting the 50% mark.

Oct 10, 2014 8:17:26 PM via Website

I don't buy "bad" phones , you see , when I decide that it's time to get a new phone , I start searching for it on Google , watching videos of the device performing on youtube and reading reviews and stuff like that, but if I ever had a bad phone, it would be an htc cha cha , or an iPhone ( all iphones )

• Forum posts: 5

Oct 12, 2014 8:19:28 PM via Website

I have used a micromax android phone, (forgot the model no) and that was horrible experience.

• Forum posts: 19

Oct 13, 2014 10:53:50 PM via Website

Scott Adam Gordon

Ohhh I don't like this. This makes me sad :(

I can't even remember what it was called. It was a flip phone, think it was Samsung. Got it around 2007 or 2008?

Anyway. It was terrible. Can barely remember it, don't think I had it long. God I can't even remember the next phone I had but that one was probably terrible as well.

I must have used these devices for like 5 years, why can't I remember them!??

Bad memory to the point of ridiculousness. I'm genuinely surprised. Maybe I'm weird though :D

Anyway, I can't really say for any phone that it's bad, 'cause they were all good phones for their time.