What's the worst phone you've ever owned?

• Replies:31
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 4, 2014 7:56:29 AM via Website

Jane Brewer

I found the worst phone these days are Samsung smartphones. There are lot other phones which are much better then this with more features.

I had a misfortune of getting one for bday and I'm inclined to agree. Battery is weak and apps seem to be lagging more often than not.

• Forum posts: 1

Apr 5, 2015 5:21:53 PM via Website

LG revolution. Hands down the worst phone I've ever owned. That first gen 4G zapped my battery in under 2 hours every time. I ended up buying a 2 year old RAZR just to get through the day.

• Forum posts: 80

Apr 24, 2015 3:52:32 PM via App

Motorola Quench - no native multi touch support though custom ROMs later added this much needed "feature". Just think for a moment what this meant: no pinch gestures or anything of that sort!

• Forum posts: 1

Aug 13, 2015 9:25:57 PM via Website

I made a very big mistake in switching from an iPhone to an Android!
1) Somebody texts me and when I reply my message goes before theirs.
2) It is not smart enough to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.
3) When I get major updates applications I have set to open when the phone turns on I have to reconfigure again when so they start when powering on.
4) Arranging icons is either hit or miss. When it doesn't work you waste a lot of time!
5) Free apps keep popping up with ads.
6) It is DOG SLOW!!!
6a) I hit a button and wait, then I see something else that I decided would be better 5-10 seconds later and up comes my first choice.
6b) I start typing and see the option for the work I am typing and I try to select it only to have the phone enter the last letter I typed and the option I am about to press changes. Now I have to edit my changes.

I do have to give Samsung a lot of credit for one thing, I hate the phone so much that I must have punched it a thousand times and thrown it a few times too and other than the SIM coming lose it still works beautifully! Well.... it works anyway, the stupid piece of S#@$! I truly wish I could express how much how much I hate this phone! Galaxy is such a big vision for a phone with no vision at all.

• Forum posts: 100

Aug 20, 2015 6:48:03 AM via Website

Don't want to degrade any brands but I have really bad experiences with Samsung (Especially the first series of its smartphone). Now i'm good with my HTC one

As the largest mobile content distribution platform from Vietnam, Adsota is ideally positioned to help worldwide mobile publishers get the highest possible return on unused ad inventory

Support Pay per install, Video to install, reward board
100% ads fill-rate
Competitive CPIs from prestige advertisers

• Forum posts: 9

Aug 20, 2015 8:27:14 AM via Website

HAH you guys think your phones were bad I have owned THE Dell Aero with latest specifications ... I can't say I would have ever recommended the One X or Evo LTE to anyone .

• Forum posts: 14

Aug 25, 2015 8:13:04 AM via Website

Samsung 5830i. I must be crazy at that time to buy this phone. It's pre-installed many useless apps which cannot be uninstalled unless I root the phone. And the storage is extremely small. And also it's really slow.

• Forum posts: 78

Aug 26, 2015 5:45:39 PM via App

My first phone was Nokia X2
My second phone was Samsung Galaxy young Gt-6312
And currently using Samsung Galaxy S4 Gt-i9505
None of them was worst for me
Galaxy Young was my first android phone, and thanks to that phone because of it's less storage, low processor and low specifications it works slow and lags
this made me to research about android, its working and rooting to get most of my phone and even made me to learn about modding android etc. By this I moded my phone to work even better ( Necessity is mother of invention )this made me more curious about Android and than I join AndroidPit community
Now I know more about android in my family and even in my friend circle

no phone is worst if u know how to use it

— modified on Aug 27, 2015 8:23:41 AM

• Forum posts: 167

Aug 27, 2015 7:31:08 AM via Website

It was my first Android Phone MicroMax A57. My experience with this smartphone was horrible. I just waste my money on it.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

• Forum posts: 14

Sep 2, 2015 10:48:30 AM via Website

Sony Xperia U. After 2-3 months of use it started lagging for no reason.

• Forum posts: 12

Oct 15, 2015 7:30:37 PM via Website

Galaxy 2 mini - Phone signal terrible, I could hardly hear what the other person was saying.....

• Forum posts: 26

Oct 22, 2015 5:37:17 PM via Website

beyond a shadow of a doubt the LG eve, it was my first android device I was horribly under researched on what to get, it was free from my carrier and for some reason I thought I couldn't live without a hardware keyboard. all it did was crash, lockup, lag, it was a terrible terrible experience.