How to transfer contacts from Android device to PC

• Replies:37
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 12

Oct 10, 2014 5:20:25 AM via Website

How can I transfer contacts from Android device to PC?I have many important contacts save my Samsung phone.I want to save them to my computer.but I don't know how to copy these contacts from my Android device to my contacts.any idea?please free tell me.thank you.
After the test, I find the MobiKin Assistant for Android work well. It help me a lots, there is a detailed contents teach me how to transfer contacts from android to computer. If you have the same question, you can have a try. Hope this helps!

Learn from: http://www.mobikin.com/android-backup/transfer-contacts-from-android-to-computer.html

Best regards
HimyNio

— modified on Nov 2, 2015 8:14:42 AM

• Forum posts: 13

Oct 10, 2014 6:13:06 AM via Website

Well, you can download moborobo app, it really works good.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,190

Oct 10, 2014 1:42:29 PM via App

HimyNio

How can I transfer contacts from Android device to PC?I have many important contacts save my Samsung phone.I want to save them to my computer.but I don't know how to copy these contacts from my Android device to my contacts.any idea?please free tell me.thank you.

Best regards
HimyNio

Well, @HimyNio I would say the best way for you would be downloading and installing Samsung Kies over you PC and using it you can transfer contacts from your Samsung device to PCjust by connecting your device with the help of USB. :) See if this helps you out !

• Forum posts: 2

Jan 30, 2015 2:51:21 AM via Website

to transfer contacts from Android device to PC. you export your contacts vcf format to save in your SD card. After that, you can use Samsung Kies to save it on your computer, or upload to Dropbox and download from it on computer. some easy methods you can have a try.
Besides, RecoveryAndroid Phone Transfer is a better option for you to easy backup your contacts on PC. if you want to do so, get it from internet. :)

• Forum posts: 16

May 29, 2015 11:53:33 AM via Website

You can use Apowersoft Phone Manager to transfer your contacts from Android to PC. 1.Download this program on PC and connect your Android to PC through USB cable. 2.Go to "Contacts" and then click "Export" button. You can quickly transfer contacts to computer.

• Forum posts: 1

Jun 4, 2015 10:06:50 AM via Website

I think you can try this way to transfer contacts from Android phone to pc : Open your Contacts from your Android phone.Press the Menu button and then select the More option from the list of menu items. Select the Import/Export option to proceed. After clicking on Import/Export, you can Select your choice of Export to either SIM card or to SD card. Sync contacts with Google Gmail.And you can save them to the computer.
I hope this can be helpful!

— modified on Jun 6, 2015 6:18:15 AM

• Forum posts: 4

Jun 4, 2015 11:34:04 AM via Website

you can export your synced contacts from your google account in browser (from a PC)

follow this link contacts.google.com

— modified on Jun 4, 2015 11:35:29 AM

Jun 7, 2015 1:19:37 PM via Website

Martha Penniman

I think you can try this way to transfer contacts from Galaxy S6 to pc : Open your Contacts from your Android phone.Press the Menu button and then select the More option from the list of menu items. Select the Import/Export option to proceed. After clicking on Import/Export, you can Select your choice of Export to either SIM card or to SD card. Sync contacts with Google Gmail.And you can save them to the computer.
I hope this can be helpful!

Hey, I also use this program to transfer contacts to my Sony phone, it's easy!

— modified on Jun 11, 2015 5:30:52 PM

• Forum posts: 14

Jun 18, 2015 9:19:10 AM via Website

Richard

Samsung device, you can download Samsung Kies from their website.
If you use a GMail account and keep them sync to it, then export them from GMail.
More, google Android contact transfer tool.

Yes,samsung kies is one good choose.

• Forum posts: 2

Jun 18, 2015 12:32:57 PM via Website

You can transfer contact from Android to PC

1. Connect to computer
  2. Import/export contact list
  3. Choose Vcard files to save your contacts
  4. Download Andriod transfer which provide multiple option to move your address book
  5. Get your data transferred

Zen
Android developer at Technoduce

• Forum posts: 4

Jun 18, 2015 5:59:04 PM via Website

The best solution and most efficient would be to download Syncdroid on both your computer and your phone.

• Forum posts: 5

Jun 18, 2015 8:59:16 PM via Website

I use google gmail and contacts to backup all my info. i think its the best option if you have various android devices

Aug 4, 2015 8:09:05 AM via Website

Hey, try Jihosoft Android Manager. It can transfer contacts from Samsung phone to computer for backup. Your contacts will be exported to HTML file and allow printing.

— modified on Aug 4, 2015 8:09:43 AM

• Forum posts: 14

Nov 16, 2015 10:25:14 AM via Website

:DYeah, thanks 4 your sharing! In fact, we can also use a free tool to transfer Android contacts to PC wirelessly. It's very helpful because it allows us to transfer nearly everything from Android to PC.

• Forum posts: 3

Dec 11, 2015 7:19:09 AM via Website

Well, to transfer contacts from Android device to PC, simply download and launch Android Transfer on your PC. Then, follow the onscreen instructions to connect your Android phone to PC via a USB cable or QR code. Once click "Contacts" on the right panel you'll see a list of your call records.

• Forum posts: 77

Dec 11, 2015 8:19:05 AM via Website

I also tried it mate it's really working. Google do have lots of amazing apps.