How to transfer contacts from Android device to PC

• Replies:29
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 10

Dec 11, 2015 9:25:59 AM via Website

I think we're missing the point here, the point he's trying to make is really MobiKin Assistant (laughing)

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 19

Dec 30, 2015 8:31:00 AM via Website

It is so easy to transfer android contacts to google account.
Go to Settings on your Android phone and choose "Accounts and Sync" (or similar). Enter your Google account details and enable sync. Your phone contacts and Google Contacts will now synchronise.
Just see this guide to help you transfer android contacts to computer ,like name, phone number, email address, job title, company, etc

— modified on Dec 30, 2015 8:32:30 AM

• Forum posts: 15

Mar 24, 2016 10:50:25 AM via Website

No matter the contacts from Samsung Galaxy A, Galaxy S, or other series, you can transfer them to computer with Android Manager. You can also manage your contacts, like add, edit, delete, etc. on the computer after switching to PC. Besides transferring Android contacts to vCard, you are also enabled to copy Android contacts to PC by Outlook Express, Outlook 2003/2007/2010, Windows Live Mail and Windows Address book.

— modified on Apr 6, 2016 5:59:36 AM

• Forum posts: 24

Jun 2, 2016 4:06:53 AM via Website

There are 3 ways to transfer contacts from Android device to PC
Method 1: Export Android Contacts to SD Card
1.Open the Contacts app on your Android phone. Press the Menu button to show the menu list.
2.Click on the “Import/Export” option, then choose “Export to SD card” or “Export to USB storage” to backup Android contacts in vCard file.
3.Then connect the SD card or USB storage to computer and transfer the vCard file to any folder you like for safe backup.

Method 2:Backup Android Contacts to Gmail Account
1.Go to your phone’s settings. Scroll through this menu and press the “Backup and reset” tab.
2.Make sure the “Back up my data” tab is checked. As soon as you add contact to your Android, it will get synced to your Gmail account.
3.Log into your Gmail account, choose the contacts you want to backup and click More > Export to save contacts to PC in vCard file.

Method 3: Backup contacts using Jihosoft Phone Transfer
1.Run Android Contacts Backup on your PC and connect your Android phone to the computer via a USB cable.
2.Click on “Backup Your Phone” at the bottom right and let the program automatically detect your Android phone.
3.Choose “Contacts” from the listed file types and click “Start Copy” to backup contacts on Android to PC.

• Forum posts: 18

Jun 12, 2016 11:23:43 AM via Website

In fact, you can try this Android Manager. I've use it for a long time and the program has never let me down. Transfering contacts from an Android phone to PC can be an easy thing.

• Forum posts: 251

Jun 12, 2016 7:56:12 PM via Website

[Samsung Transfer][1] allows you to backup all data, including contacts, text messages, music, apps, videos, photos from samsung galaxy phone to PC. It support various android devices :Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4/S3/Note 5/Note 4/Note 3/Note 2, HTC , Sony Xperia, Motorola,LG, Google and more.

Just use Samsung Kies from Samsung themselves for backup of data.

Why use a third party software to backup Samsung phones when the official backup software from Samsung is available?

It is safer to use official software from Samsung than a third party software.

Samsung Kies from Samsung lets you backup contacts, schedules, memos, messages, call history, photos, videos, alarms, bookmarks, and miscellaneous preferences.

• Forum posts: 23

Jul 5, 2016 9:59:35 AM via Website

I will check it later :)

• Forum posts: 14

Sep 8, 2016 8:54:47 AM via Website

samsung kies or try to export the contacts from setting, then import to ur new phone