What will Android M be called?

• Replies:36
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 26, 2014 5:01:49 AM via Website

Lemon aid

If it is anything like lollypop, the old expression If you have lemons, make lemon aid would be appropriate. Unless they do a better job of assuring compatibility with older devices, they will have a lot of lemons.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,194

Dec 26, 2014 5:56:41 AM via Website

Bruce Cunha

Lemon aid

If it is anything like lollypop, the old expression If you have lemons, make lemon aid would be appropriate. Unless they do a better job of assuring compatibility with older devices, they will have a lot of lemons.

Well, Bruce I think Android Lollipop has already been made available so I don't think lemons or something will be .... :D What we are trying to do over here's to guess what will next version of Android will be named ?? We know that it will start from "M" do you have any ...??? I think it will be Mike and Ike :D

• Forum posts: 12

May 11, 2015 11:30:27 PM via App

I think it will be called Mallocup. Sorry, I didn't know you posted this already. I made a post for this

• Forum posts: 1,338

Aug 6, 2015 9:39:21 AM via Website

The more I think about it, the more I realize that Google is likely to pick an object that looks good in icons (for debugging mode in the status bar) and in pictures (like the easter egg and advertizing). A Lollipop is a very recognizable shape, as was KitKat and Jelly Bean, Honeycomb, Donut and so on. How do you make a marshmallow, M&M, Mars Bar or Mentos look ''cool''?

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

• Forum posts: 5

Aug 6, 2015 2:42:00 PM via Website

Loie Favre

So, Android L will likely be announced on Oct 15th, but we've already started hearing rumor about Android M!!! Crazy, right? I know!

![image][1]

• [Android M][2] release date, features and what you need to know

What do you think it will be called?

[1]: https://fscl01.fonpit.de/userfiles/3971960/image/androidpit-android-m.jpg
[2]: http://www.androidpit.com/android-m-release-date-news-features-name

Android Macademia

• Forum posts: 4

Oct 30, 2015 7:39:00 AM via Website

Android "Mike" no it's not going to be "Mike" I don't remember any confectionary name as Mike (thinking) rather than to me its sounds like name of a person.

• Forum posts: 25

May 5, 2016 12:11:25 PM via Website

Greetings,
Publish your Android Application on APP BAZAAR and get the opportunity to reach out to the next BILLION Smartphone users.
Publishing Link: //developer.appbazaar.com/developer/app/signin

May 5, 2016 12:11:41 PM via Website

Why APP BAZAAR?
• Carrier Billing for all Paid APPS.
• 2 Step Download and no registration for users.
• English and 12 Regional Language search to multiply Downloads.

May 5, 2016 12:11:52 PM via Website

For further information World’s Fastest Growing Regional APP Market place: //www.appbazaar.com/