What GOOGLE should do in near future to ANDROID

• Replies:7
RBK
  • Forum posts: 50

Oct 15, 2014, 4:52:55 PM via App

Google should try to bring their stock Android on cheaper companies, so that they can compete against big companies like Samsung, Sony etc. As we know the small market companies like Spice, Karbon etc. are trying to manager their position in this huge market of mobile phones and big companies like Samsung, Sony, HTC user the Android OS but they apply their own UI and Skin on it, for example Samsung uses TouchWiz UI, HTC uses Sense etc, So helping the smaller companies could also make the market competition balanced because the majority consumers of Android are with Samsung, and obviously Samsung, Sony etc. would never have the stock experience on their devices and it’s too late now because that UI has became their sign now. So, Google could partner up with small companies and build their next “Big Technology Shaker” device. It’s the only way. And I know that it also makes Nexus devices with other companies including Samsung and even LG. (And the next Nexus is going to be made by HTC as rumored). It’s OK if they make Nexus devices. But if they really want to make a phone including their stock OS then I think it’s time Google and it it 101% fixed that your Hardware would be beautiful and it will be a breakthrough hardware crossing all the limits, and making new limits, your mobile phones labeled ‘Google’ would make our eyes graceful, Hopeful and they will be bought by the consumers. I promise you. :)

--so that was MY VISION FOR ANDROID AND GOOGLE,wats urs??

— modified on Oct 17, 2014, 1:29:42 PM by moderator

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Oct 15, 2014, 4:58:00 PM via Website

Interesting thought RBK but try not to post in all-caps because it makes it look like spam hehe

RBK

Oct 16, 2014, 5:55:51 PM via App

i didn't get u

Doug Rowan
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 16, 2014, 6:20:57 PM via Website

it hurts my eyes to read that in ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!! Either it's spam or you are screaming. That's what Scott is saying.

RBK

Oct 17, 2014, 12:55:29 PM via App

wat does spam means?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 17, 2014, 1:28:34 PM via Website

@Doug, no this isn't spam, I guess the problem here is @RBK has written all lines in Caps which makes it look like spam that's what @Scott is trying say ! :D @RBK I'll fix this one out for you. :)

RBK

Oct 17, 2014, 4:17:35 PM via App

:-O :-O :-O :-O ..@John how'd u do that..plz tell @RBKruler

Aleksander Zharkov
  • Forum posts: 21

Mar 1, 2015, 6:04:57 PM via Website

more automatisation, more possibilities for voice control, and boobies