Whatsapp notification Problem

• Replies:53
User
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 19, 2019, 2:28:03 PM via Website

I have using vivo y95 mobile. I am using gb what's app. I am not getting notifications when the screen is off.Have allowed notifications in settings too but i haven't find a solution for this problem?what should i do now

— modified on Feb 23, 2019, 1:44:20 PM

Kidukidu
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 13, 2019, 11:26:58 PM via Website

Thank you soooo much. i was facing this issue for so long. But now its resolved. Everyone try this. You will get the notifications

ttucjacks123
  • Forum posts: 15

Jun 1, 2021, 8:08:20 AM via Website

If there is no settings error, you can reinstall and update WhatsApp. And are you using iPhone? If so, you can use an iOS repair tool like TunesKit iOS System Recovery to fix the notification bugs on your phone.

ahmed abdullah
  • Forum posts: 26

Aug 15, 2023, 8:49:30 PM via Website

Hello,

I understand your concern about not receiving WhatsApp notifications and messages when your screen is locked or off. It seems that despite checking your device and WhatsApp notification settings thoroughly, the issue persists. Even after updating to the new version of WhatsApp and having a good network connection, notifications are not coming through.

To address this:

Check Battery Optimization: Ensure that WhatsApp isn't being overly optimized for battery usage. Some devices might restrict background processes, affecting notifications.
Data Saver Mode: Verify if your phone's data saver mode is enabled. This might prevent background data usage, affecting notifications.
Background App Restrictions: Check if any system settings are restricting background data or notifications for WhatsApp.
Uninstall and Reinstall: As a last resort, try uninstalling WhatsApp, restarting your device, and then reinstalling it.
It's worth noting that the notification behavior might vary with different network conditions, such as using 2G. By considering these steps, you should be able to troubleshoot the issue and ensure you receive WhatsApp notifications reliably.