Motorola Moto G — How to recover deleted pictures from Moto G?

• Replies:26
  • OpenNot stickiedAnswered
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 19

Dec 16, 2015 10:05:58 AM via Website

Does your phone store many important information such as contacts, messages ,pictures? And you did not backup phone data. Don't worry, see this :
How to recover deleted pictures

• Forum posts: 1

Apr 12, 2016 1:32:04 PM via Website

Once My sons too have done same. And really was very desperate but using effective recovery tool I was able to get back my lost data in few seconds. More details:-

• Forum posts: 11

Apr 26, 2016 9:51:15 AM via Website

As for some vital photos from phone, it is necessary to try our best to recover them. With facing the losing case, it may help you via Android Photo Recovery.
1. It is able to recover lots of kind of files.
2. Support for most devices.
3. Easy and safe for you to use.
Besides, the new version of this tool can allows you remove password on screen and then retrieve deleted pictures from Moto.

— modified on Apr 26, 2016 10:06:13 AM

• Forum posts: 10

Jun 21, 2016 8:13:34 AM via Website

Next time, you should backup some important data in time. If you don't backup and delete some data by accident, you should use some recover tools as soon as possible. Because you know, the later to recover files, the harder to recover successfully. Like the FonePaw and Wondershare are quite nice to use. You can have a look.

— modified on Jun 21, 2016 8:14:34 AM

• Forum posts: 2

Jun 22, 2016 3:17:41 AM via Website

Thanks, I goolge FonePaw and it helps.

• Forum posts: 67

Oct 7, 2016 1:09:33 PM via Website

Follow this steps it will work out
1. Download and install Motorola Android Phone Recovery software then launch it on your system.
2. Enable USB debugging and connect your mobile phone to your PC. ...
3. Now, scan your mobile phone for preparation by clicking on 'Start' button.