[APP]ChineseSkill: Learn Chinese easy, fun and completely FREE!

• Replies:5
  • Closed
ChinsesSkill
  • Forum posts: 2

Oct 27, 2014, 10:00:38 AM via Website

Hi everyone!
We are very excited to announce that ChineseSkill - Learn Chinese for Android is available now!

We don’t need to tell you that learning Chinese is hard. There are thousands of characters, several different tones, and just an overall confusing grammar and writing system. If that wasn’t bad enough, most of the resources available for learning Mandarin Chinese are expensive, and time-consuming. The Chinese language has and does deserve its notoriety for heartbreaking difficulty.

ChineseSkill is here to rectify that reputation and change the way people study Mandarin Chinese, completely free. Tackle the Chinese language head on by learning in an easy and stress-free way through a series of fun games.

Here are some screenshots of ChineseSkill:

Charli Green
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 28, 2014, 7:31:34 AM via Website

wow,finally there is an app that can teach people Chinese, the app seems very fun and useful,if it is a practical app,may help a lot of people. :D

ray allen

Oct 28, 2014, 10:08:59 AM via Website

great idea,I want to learn Chinese,I will give it a try.

Aleksandrs Solovjovs
  • Forum posts: 15

Oct 28, 2014, 10:42:42 AM via Website

Just For The Information: Latvian Language is the third most complicated language in the world after Chinese..

Erica Zhu

Oct 28, 2014, 11:05:14 AM via Website

enjoy the time of using this app! Finally, find a good app to learn language systematically. That's the one I expected!:)

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Oct 28, 2014, 11:48:30 AM via Website

Dear Chinese Skill,

You are currently spamming your own forum thread in order to keep it on the top of the recents posts by creating new member profiles. We can tell it is from the same person/group as the IP address is the same. This goes against our forum rules, therefore you have received a first warning.

Please review the forum guidelines.