- Forum posts: 8
Oct 28, 2014, 10:49:26 AM via Website
Oct 28, 2014 10:49:26 AM via Website
We all know the importance of time management.
We all struggle to achieve work-life balance.
We all want to get life more organized and easier. But, we are busy; we are forgetful; we procrastinate.
Don't worry. TickTick is here to rescue you.
I am glad to share with you a cross-platform to-do list app-TickTick, which can be used to keep track of all your to-do items and get them done.
The app can be downloaded at Google Play Store.
- Cloud Synchronization: Backup all your tasks on the web
- Multiple Reminders: You can set time & location reminder for tasks so that you never miss a deadline
- Recurring Tasks: Set daily/weekly/monthly tasks so that you don't need keep typing
- Tags: Categorize your tasks into different folders for easy check & management
- List Sharing: Share tasks with your friends/family/co-workers to collaborate
- Multi-level Priority: Set four different priority levels for your tasks to better manage time
- Checklist: Create checklist for shopping or project list to complete a task step by step
- Calendar Integration: Subscribe third-party calendar events such as Google/Outlook to manage all in one
More features can be found at its official website.
TickTick is easy-to-use and everyone can get started with it within a few minutes.