What do you want from the Samsung Galaxy S6?

• Replies:6
Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Oct 29, 2014, 5:50:52 PM via Website

So people are speculating that the Galaxy S6 will come with a 4K screen, 4 GB of RAM, Snapdragon 810 processor, and 20.1 MP camera. What do you want to see from Samsung's next flagship?

For me, I don't really care about the 4K screen. Right now, I can't even see the advantage of 2K, so I feel like a 4K screen is just going to bring a higher price tag just so that Samsung can say "4K! 4K! 4K!" in its promotions.

However, I think a 64-bit Snapdragon 810 processor is a MUST because the benefits that Qualcomm says such a chipset has look really impressive.

What do you want to see/ don't want to see from the Galaxy S6? And check out the current set of rumors at the link below if you want to :D

https://www.nextpit.com/samsung-galaxy-s6-release-date-news-specs-features

Bernie Henrie
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 30, 2014, 3:43:12 PM via Website

Personally, I would like to see s6 compact be a smaller replica of the new s6. A powerful, yet small smart phone with cdma for Verizon.

Scott Adam Gordon

Oct 31, 2014, 9:27:04 AM via Website

Bernie Henrie

Personally, I would like to see s6 compact be a smaller replica of the new s6. A powerful, yet small smart phone with cdma for Verizon.

I'm with you here! I just bought an Xperia Z3 Compact because I wanted something with the same high-specs as a flagship but with a smaller screen. I think Samsung should do the same!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 8, 2014, 11:57:00 AM via Website

Bernie Henrie

I also think so!

Scott Adam Gordon

Nov 10, 2014, 2:32:17 PM via Website

Latest rumor is that it will have a three-sided display. Do you think this is a good idea?

Evan watty
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 14, 2014, 8:19:08 PM via Website

Snapdragon 810, SD card slot or 128GB option, 1080p, QHD screen, stay at 5.1" or 5.2" screen size, same or better camera, no heart rate monitor, on screen buttons, retain IP67 certification, front facing speakers, no chrome, wireless ear buds included, no headphone jack, bigger battery, faster charging support

Andy Ba
  • Forum posts: 19

Nov 14, 2014, 10:10:19 PM via Website

Scott Adam Gordon

Latest rumor is that it will have a three-sided display. Do you think this is a good idea?

How can there be 3-sided displays? Will it be triangular?

I would want it to have 4GB ram. Direct Touch similar to Tegra 4 and K1 so that I can use any stick as a stylus.
I love all the sensors Samsung puts in its flagship like heart rate monitor etc.
IP67 is a must. New battery technology that charges in 3 minutes to 80 percent.

— modified on Nov 14, 2014, 10:14:20 PM