Age of strategy

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 11, 2014 12:45:58 AM via Website

Age of Strategy is a great 5 star game that i love and everyone should try it :D plus their staff is really caring and supporting go check it out

• Forum posts: 3

May 10, 2016 1:30:43 AM via Website

Fun game, great 8bit graphics, and excellent gameplay with hundreds of units. Love it

May 15, 2016 7:05:50 PM via Website

Hours of fun both online and alone. Each race is vastly different and I still can't decide my favourite. I think there are not enough maps for gems, there's only 5 or so I can't do but it leaves a lot of upgrading I can't get. A bit annoying that you don't know which upgrade tree to spend on to get a certain unit. (I can't find red dragon).but it updates often so I never get bored!A couple of the campaigns are full of spelling mistakes but you still know what is going on. There needs to be a section in the help for all the spells. I have played this game for a while and still don't know how to summon skeleton dragon or green dragon or what forest walk does. There have been some campaign games where some of your units start in a rock or something so you can't use them. If also one game I started with many graveyards but my race was set to human so I couldn't actually summon anything from them.

Oct 7, 2016 5:43:08 PM via Website

Age of Strategy is one of the best free games I've ever played. I'm surprised it's free to begin with its really addicting and fun. I give it 6 out of 5 stars.

• Forum posts: 20

Oct 10, 2016 5:10:39 PM via Website

need to try!