Age of strategy

• Replies:15
isack fiash
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 11, 2014, 12:45:58 AM via Website

Age of Strategy is a great 5 star game that i love and everyone should try it :D plus their staff is really caring and supporting go check it out

Ehtesham HaiderConnor Mccartney

Connor Mccartney
  • Forum posts: 3

May 10, 2016, 1:30:43 AM via Website

Fun game, great 8bit graphics, and excellent gameplay with hundreds of units. Love it

Connor Mccartney
  • Forum posts: 3

May 10, 2016, 1:46:55 AM via Website

here are some screenshots

omar israel tapia baeza

May 13, 2016, 4:04:57 PM via Website

Es un juego genial y muy entretenido

Kit Foulkes

May 15, 2016, 7:05:50 PM via Website

Hours of fun both online and alone. Each race is vastly different and I still can't decide my favourite. I think there are not enough maps for gems, there's only 5 or so I can't do but it leaves a lot of upgrading I can't get. A bit annoying that you don't know which upgrade tree to spend on to get a certain unit. (I can't find red dragon).but it updates often so I never get bored!A couple of the campaigns are full of spelling mistakes but you still know what is going on. There needs to be a section in the help for all the spells. I have played this game for a while and still don't know how to summon skeleton dragon or green dragon or what forest walk does. There have been some campaign games where some of your units start in a rock or something so you can't use them. If also one game I started with many graveyards but my race was set to human so I couldn't actually summon anything from them.

Seth Naugle

Oct 7, 2016, 5:43:08 PM via Website

Age of Strategy is one of the best free games I've ever played. I'm surprised it's free to begin with its really addicting and fun. I give it 6 out of 5 stars.

Wandle
  • Forum posts: 21

Oct 10, 2016, 5:10:39 PM via Website

need to try!

Paul louis

Apr 17, 2017, 2:10:49 PM via Website

Great game , im playing this game for hours but u didn't even notice it because it is very challenging and many adventure i recommend this app for those who love war games

Ban Markovic
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 24, 2017, 5:49:49 PM via Website

This is quite an interesting game. Love the art!

Firsin Michael
  • Forum posts: 7

Apr 26, 2017, 5:13:03 PM via Website

Looks cool: D

Ehtesham Haider
  • Forum posts: 25

Apr 28, 2017, 7:54:31 AM via Website

It looks like a fun game.

Zachary DiCristino

Aug 18, 2017, 7:54:59 PM via Website

I agree! I've been playing this for a couple months now and i still have a great amount of content to discover! The gem system is also very good, being that you don't have to pay to get all the gems you need! I feel this gives great incentive to keep playing and the unlockables keep the game fresh and new.

Roznovan Gabriel

Jan 13, 2018, 9:35:36 PM via Website

Age of strategy is a very well built, complex game. The game has a very exciting campsite. It's great to play multiplayer. It is a potential game and deserves 10 stars. I can not wait for the following updates.

Eilya Kafili

May 21, 2021, 7:39:28 AM via Website

age of strategy is ine of the best historical and funny game i have ever try in my life. and of course it should nostalegic because i used to play stronghold game in my pc.
i promise you guys this game on the store is the best historical,strategy&funny game.
also you can play it wuth your classmate,roommate,sister&brothers also your uncle😅
in the game have historical battle and this is very nice.
they suppurt you all the time.
and this is my gan ID:king.of.north

aymen haj salem
  • Forum posts: 12

Jun 26, 2021, 12:17:47 AM via Website

I love strategy games !