Telegram Apps

• Replies:1
Ram Singh
  • Forum posts: 7

Nov 12, 2014, 10:16:36 AM via Website

Why Telegram Messenger not popular

Its Feature is :-

1. Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security. It’s super-fast, simple, secure and free.u can send unlimited amount of messages, photos, videos and files of any type (.doc, .zip, .pdf, etc.).

2. FAST: Telegram is the fastest messaging app on the market.

3. SECURE: We made it our mission to provide the best security among mass messengers.
    4.CLOUD STORAGE: Telegram seamlessly syncs across all your devices.
    5.GROUP CHAT & SHARING: With Telegram, you can form large group chats of up to 200 members, send broadcasts to up to 100 contacts at a time & fast sharing large amount of data,document,videos etc.& also send more and more photo your friends.
    6.RELIABLE: Built to deliver your messages in the minimum bytes possible. It works even on the weakest mobile connections..

Kevin Berendsen
  • Forum posts: 118

Nov 12, 2014, 10:53:20 AM via Website

I think WhatsApp is now the most used messenger out there but the thing is that most people wish to stick to their standard ways of messaging to one another. Also due lack of people using Telegram is demotivating for them to use it as well as most of their friends will be using something else to message to one another. Anyway, I think Telegram is great. I have been using it a lot to keep in contact with my family but I won't give WhatsApp up for Telegram because most of my loved ones are using WhatsApp and not Telegram :)