I want to promote my apps from google play store

• Replies:8
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 13, 2014 8:52:03 AM via Website

I have uploaded three apps to play store and i want to get more downloads app names are Hire N Work, Game Club by genius it solutions. Can anyone help me

• Forum posts: 8

Nov 14, 2014 3:48:58 AM via Website

1. Optimize your app with keywords, description, screenshots and videos.

2. Try to make your app as good as possible so that you can get good real users reviews to win higher ranking.

• Forum posts: 2

Feb 7, 2015 6:32:35 AM via Website

Write about your game on social media. There are numerous groups and communities available on FB, twitter where posting the game can get you the initial users.

• Forum posts: 15

Mar 2, 2015 8:43:36 AM via Website

you will need to do ASO for this purpose

• Forum posts: 9

Feb 5, 2016 11:57:31 AM via Website

add lot of keyword in description

Icons- You shouldn’t use the icon of another product or company . Even I will tell you suppose you are putting youtube downloader app , then search this keyword in pay store see all icon , and make different icon from them . Otherwise some how google will give you the reason of multiple account.
Screen shots- Album covers are usually copyrighted, and you shouldn’t be doing that. Instead, create original images or use open content when taking screenshots you’re planning to use on the Google Play store. The same applies to assets you use inside your app.
Description – Many developer make bold heading “Keyword ”, Don’t make this , if you want to write keyword then put that keyword name inside description,
Reviews- Don’t put fake rating and reviews.
Use Proxies (VPN) to upload APK in play store.
If your app has already removed or suspended and you still want to put it again in play store , Make sure to change Package, Layouts, Icon , UI, Preferences, Strings and classes.
Delete all cookies and history of your browser.
Don’t Open your developer account again and again.
Don’t ignore the content policy of the Google ,Google send mail if content policy has changed or updated.
Never make the copy of other app, which is not yours. Google will suspend.
Don’t advertise your app in google+ or in other google product by same ip ,which you used at the time of upload APK.
When you make final build APK , Off your internet connection,

arora53mahi- s.k.y.p.id
for GPLay

• Forum posts: 256

Feb 5, 2016 10:32:41 PM via Website

add lot of keyword in description

Google Play warns about using a lot of unrelated keywords in app description.

• Forum posts: 24

Apr 28, 2016 3:51:07 AM via Website

Please help to promote my app in android play store.

• Forum posts: 24

May 5, 2016 4:20:35 AM via Website

Sorry :)

Ok i will visit your website.
Thank you for help me.