Call recording apps

• Replies:0
ja cheti
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 14, 2014, 8:25:59 AM via Website

Last week I started using "Automatic Call Recorder" app by Global effect and was amazed at the quality at which it is recoding the incoming and outgoing calls, with the Speaker on or the headset on or with the bluetooth on the call recording are crystal clear. Before this app I tried many other call recording apps that were not doing such a wonderfull job. it has many good options such as if you want to record for a contact or ignore for a contact. Been looking for something like this for a while. It's got good audio, I can hear the person clearly and can identify them by voice. I get several calls a day. Thanks to this app I don't have to spend time writing down all the info that I need it's all stored on my phone as needed per contact. Helps with all the phone calls even for some meetings for later training and coaching purposes. This app is very useful I recommend it to everyone. Working great for the last one week and I really think that this is the only app that is useful for recording calls "crystal clear". also we can save files in for later as needed. Again I would highly recommend this app to all who are looking for a "call recording app" and just to avoid confusion I am posting the images since there are many app with the same name

Play store link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.globaleffect.callrecord

— modified on Nov 14, 2014, 8:38:25 AM