Hard Bricked My S3 Mini, Help!

• Replies:1
Stephen Ridsdale
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 14, 2014, 9:47:21 PM via Website

I recently attempted to root my S3 mini. The root was successful and worked fine. However, 24 hours later, my battery died and when i plug it into a charger nothing happens. When i hold down the power button nothing happens. I've tried 3 different chargers and a USB. When i connect my phone to my PC it recognizes it as "I8500 USB ROM" but cannot the required drivers. Is there anyway i can "unbrick" the phone without having to send it off or anything?

Thanks for all your help in advance :D

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Nov 15, 2014, 4:50:52 AM via Website

Stephen Ridsdale

I recently attempted to root my S3 mini. The root was successful and worked fine. However, 24 hours later, my battery died and when i plug it into a charger nothing happens. When i hold down the power button nothing happens. I've tried 3 different chargers and a USB. When i connect my phone to my PC it recognizes it as "I8500 USB ROM" but cannot the required drivers. Is there anyway i can "unbrick" the phone without having to send it off or anything?

Thanks for all your help in advance :D

Is the download mode working ?
If not buy a USB jig its very cheap. USb jig will force your phone to enter download mode , where you can flash a stock rom again .

Ready To Help You.