Mystery Device

• Replies:0
Nelson Christian
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 16, 2014, 8:00:51 PM via Website

Hello,

I was searching for an app today and saw that it is compatible with some of your devices. I was very curious to read this since I have only android device Redmi1S. But it shows two other devices namely:

Nickname        Maker      Model                  Carrier                        Last Used

Unnamed Device Samsung GT-I9300 T-Mobile - US November 15, 2014
Unnamed Device HTC i9999_custom No carrier No date available

I do use Bluestacks on Windows PC mainly to check whatsapp messages.

My Major problem is that I am not from USA or even nearby countries like Canada or Mexico. I am in India so having T-Mobile as my carrier is impossible.

Also the HTC device shows no carrier or usage date.

I visited security settings and revoked access given to Samsung GT-I9300. Now I when I tried to use Bluestacks I had a sign in error problem. I signed in on Google Play on Bluestacks and got notification that I had given access to an Android device with no name like before.

I again went to recent activity on Google account and saw that I signed in on Bluestacks which it showed as Samsung GT-I9300. So that device problem is solved.

I did some checking up on Bluestacks and found that Samsung is one of the investors. So that explains the use of emulation of Samsung Galaxy S3.

I tried searching for any link between HTC and Bluestacks but could not find any. What do i make of this HTC Device? Is it safe or maybe someone can suggest something that can be done to figure this out. Please help me with this problem.

I have stated as much details as possible from my side. Thanks