Samsung Galaxy Note 3 — Google play services installation says: incompatible with other application(s) using the same shared user ID

• Replies:6
Risto N.
  • Forum posts: 8

Nov 18, 2014, 6:42:38 PM via Website

In my Note 3 Kies connection to PC, GPS, Gmail, etc. do not function. I think it´s all about "Google Play Services", which is not installed in the unit. When I try to install it says "error" and gives the "incompatible with other application(s) using the same shared user ID" -message! So, please: how to get it installed ?

More info:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Exynos 3G model, SM-900
Android 4.3
Baseband version: N900UBUBMJ2

If I get that problem solved, will install Android 4.4.2

Many apps insist that it should have "Google Play Services" working.

I know there are many hints for this problem in the net, but none of them had finally worked

Your help would be highly appreciated

— modified on Nov 19, 2014, 12:05:40 AM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Nov 19, 2014, 5:45:41 AM via Website

Well, that's weird anyway @Risto Nojonen why don't you try downloading the apk of Google PlayServices from apk mirror and try installing it, if it still shows the incompatibility error try getting the older version of the Google PlayServices over link I have given. :)

Risto N.

Nov 19, 2014, 1:22:51 PM via Website

Thanks for the reply!
I selected one of those Gingerbread+ APKs and downloaded to my win7 PC. Connected that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to my Pc. Copied the APK file to the phone to a directory I made. Allowed installation of apps from unknown sources. Then tapped that file (on the phone) to install it. Selected package installer to do the work. It says Google Play services installing.....

Then

X App not installed

That´s it! I tried with many different files from your link: "Google PlaySevices from apk mirror"
Do I do something wrong constantly

— modified on Nov 19, 2014, 1:24:43 PM

Risto N.

Nov 26, 2014, 3:15:42 PM via Website

John F.

Well, that's weird (thinking) have you checked space available over your device ??

Space is ok! I used this app: "CheckSamsungFW", It says:

Actual version:
//MOLY.WR8.W1248.MD.WG.MP.V6.P10, 2013/04/17 14:07/
New version:
Your varsion cannot be upgraded by Kies, may be with Odin...

Risto N.

Nov 26, 2014, 3:24:12 PM via Website

More info: I bought this second hand unit some 5 months ago and it had been used for about two moths.. Above mentioned firmware looks chinese.

With some other App I had this Info about the current firmware:

AP N900ZSUBMI5
CP N900XXUBMI2
CSC N900OZSBMI5

So it has been changed comparing to what it says in battery compartment

Risto N.

Mar 22, 2015, 3:12:01 PM via Website

This unit is fake. It looks very close to real Samsung. Use youtube keywords "Fake vs. Real Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Comparison" to see how similar they are. But! Not 100%