Who has the best camera?: Android, iOS or Windows Phone?

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1,338

Nov 26, 2014 2:47:41 PM via Website

Smartphone cameras have come a long way. While the iPhone camera was always a shining beacon for mobile photography for a long time, its improvements have started to slow down. At the same time, Android cameras are getting better by leaps and bounds. But Nokia devices have traditionally been exceptional too.

So which platform has the best camera? Which smartphone is the best for mobile photography? You tell us.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

• Forum posts: 5

Oct 22, 2016 7:51:13 AM via Website

So many smartphones aren't giving the best result, while photography because of its camera clarity. But it doesn’t matter because there are thousands of photography applications available on app market, which make your mobile photography much better and better. So many applications available over there which comes with different and unique features.

You can try this app named Auto Stamper for Photo. You will get best result for your photography.

• Forum posts: 12

Oct 25, 2016 9:29:09 PM via Website

I guess iOS will win cause their quality of photos are really nice. I have ipad mini and I use it insted of camera lol