Win a Leef Bridge 3.0 Mobile Dual USB flash drive (worth 22.99 USD) in our competition!

• Replies:150
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 13, 2014 5:57:07 AM via Website

I would like a NEXUS 6 , beacuse it has the beautiful design and android lolipop as its stock rom . mainly beacuse it is a direct google product
The motorola logo with the "nexus" is very good looking
so if i could get a phone it would be the NEXUS 6

— modified on Dec 13, 2014 5:57:35 AM

Dec 13, 2014 2:44:51 PM via App

I currently have an S5 and would love to get an S6, when they become available. Samsung makes an excellent phone. I particularly like their display and their removable battery.

Dec 13, 2014 4:03:26 PM via Website

I'm going to get a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. I need a new powerful Android phone with compact body. And the Z3 Compact is the best choice. It's already ordered... Hmm....just waiting for its arrive.... YAAYYY!!! :D(cool)

Dec 13, 2014 6:46:32 PM via Website

Samsung Galaxy Note 4! why? why not its the this year's #1 Phone :D(laughing)

• Forum posts: 78

Dec 14, 2014 9:25:32 AM via App

I think i will get samsung galaxy note 1 my dad promise me that he will give me a new mobile this Christmas and I think i will get note 1 cos
note 1 was my dad's first Android phone and he like it much ,it was easy for him to do all his office work presentation ect.
currently my dad has note 2
my dad didn't tol me which mobile he will gift me ( it's a surprise 🎁)
Now I cant wait for 25 December.

• Forum posts: 50

Dec 14, 2014 9:44:44 AM via App

Well I kind of jumped the gun and got my phone early but even if I hadn't, my answer would have been the same. I picked up the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. as far as the why, after researching several phones, the note 4 not only had an amazing processor, a beautiful screen, and the android operating systems (a must for all my phone choices) but this was first time when buying a phone where I felt like I wasn't compromising and giving up one feature so I can have another. The note 4 had everything I was looking for in a phone.

Dec 14, 2014 10:03:10 AM via Website

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

A fast phone with a large screen and good look

• Forum posts: 6

Dec 15, 2014 6:23:59 PM via Website

Samsung Galaxy Note 4.I like everything about the the Notes specially the Spen.

Jan 1, 2015 1:32:15 AM via App

i want samsung galaxy note 4 for sure, that's my dream for now