How can I put a 3D Blu-ray ISO to watch on my 3D TV in 3D AVI?

• Replies:0
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 11, 2014 9:58:32 AM via Website

OK, so you own a 3D Blu-ray ISO file and want to play on 3D TV, but don't know how to do this. This guide will help you to convert 3D Blu-ray iso file to 3D AVI that is supported by TV.

Hello everyone,

I have a question that I have searched and couldn’t find the answer to. I just got a new TV, it’s a Philips 8000ER Series Smart LED 3DTV. I’ve downloaded a BluRay 3D movie and the file is an .ISO. I have searched the nVidia site to see if my video card supports 3D movies and it doesn’t, so I saw a post on this site about how to watch movies from a USB flash drive by converting the movie in .AVI format. My problem is that i cant open the image. I usually use Daemon tools, and it has always worked – but not this time. So my question is, how i can open the image in order to convert the file.

When you play Blu-ray ISO files on 3D TV, you must be failed as above. Not all the devices can open and recognize the ISO files. It is common that 3D TV can’t open the 3D Blu-ray ISO files since it is not an accepted format. To solve this problem, there are many software created, among them, I suggest you Pavtube BDMagic as the best 3D Blu-ray ISO converter for best video and audio playback with 3D effect. Now you can download the software and I will introduce this potential converter which is created to help you play convert a 3D Blu-ray ISO files to 3D AVI to watch on 3D TV.
What’s more, the software can rip 2D Blu-ray to 3D video with 3D effect.

Step 1. Launch and install the best 3D Blu-ray ISO Converter (Mac users can have a look at Pavtube BDMagic for Mac), then click the “Load IFO/ISO” icon to import the 3D Blu-ray ISO files, also you can select preferred language in “Subtitles” and “Audio” box.
3D Blu-ray ISO Converter

Step 2. Click drop-down “Format” and choose the “3D video > AVI Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.avi)” as 3D television best format. 3D MKV and 3D MP4 is also suitable for your 3D TV.
Differences Between Anaglyph 3D and Side-by-Side 3D

Tip: you can adjust resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc by clicking the “Settings” button, if you don’t know how to set , please keep original to ensure the 3D video quality.

Step 3. When you are finished and happy with the configuration, press Convert. It may well take its time to finish, but you will be extremely satisfied with the results. After 3D Blu-ray ISO conversion, put it on your USB-drive and connect it to your 3D TV.

Load it up and enter the 3D settings. In Samsung Smart TV's just press the 3D button on the remote control and change the 3D settings to match those of the movie. In the default case, you will need to select the Side-by-Side (or Left/Right) option.

That's it! Feel free to immerse yourself in your 3D movie! Also you can enjoy your Blu-ray on NAS server, Dune 3D Player or Smart TV.