Next Launcher

• Replies:2
Ron Eichhorn
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 12, 2014, 1:54:05 AM via App

Next Launcher crashing on Galaxy S5. Message reads, Unfortunately launcher has stopped. Have tried clearing cache and data, still shows up. Any feedback.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Dec 12, 2014, 8:07:12 AM via Website

It looks like something is interfering with the normal working of the application ! Did you remember installing any application after which you started getting the error ? or Does this error started appearing after you recently update the app? I would say clearing the cache and the data of the application is something that should fix your problem but if you still feels that this haven't any effect on it you can either try contacting in the developer of the application about it (thinking) Maybe it might be a bug ! or you should wait a but more while for the next update of the app to show up ! In the mean time you can also try uninstalling and then again try installing the application. (thinking)

— modified on Dec 12, 2014, 8:07:42 AM

Ron Eichhorn
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 12, 2014, 9:11:57 PM via App

Thanks for the feedback. I have tried clearing the cache and data. Still did not work. I have contacted developer, they told me to uninstall and reinstall. Did not help. They sent me a update version, did not help. I guess I will have to start uninstalling apps, until I find
the problem. I do not really want to do a factory reset. Thanks for your advise.