Wondering ???

• Replies:6
Alec B.
  • Forum posts: 35

Dec 14, 2014, 12:05:06 AM via Website

Hi all !

Is it possible to Download an App to a Micro SD using my PC from Androidpit or Google Play using a Card Reader USB...then Installing Micro into my Mobile..

Google Play only lists my current mobiles to D/load on to..... do I need to connect Mobile to PC with cable thru 'Debugging' on mobile. .... HHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP !!!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Dec 14, 2014, 3:12:39 AM via Website

Yes, you can download apps from play store directly to PC. There are 3rd party website for that.

Ready To Help You.

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Dec 14, 2014, 3:52:41 AM via Website

If you want to avoid using your data connection at all, you’ll need to download the .apk file and manually install the application.

First, go to Settings > Applications on your phone. Make sure that “Unknown sources” is checked, so that you will be allowed to install apps that aren’t directly downloaded via the Market app.

Second, you will need to find and download the appropriate .apk file for the app you want to install. You can save it to your computer, and then plug in your phone via USB and transfer it to your memory card. OR, if you already have the phone plugged in and the memory card mounted in USB storage mode, you can choose to download the .apk file directly to the phone.

Once this is done, you’ll need to be able to find the .apk file in your memory card. Hopefully you’ve got a file manager app installed (such as Astro or similar) – if not, you may have to use your data connection to install one from the Market. After that, however, you’ll be able to install apps in the future using .apk files, so it’s worth the download of at least this one app.

Open your file manager app and navigate to the folder where you saved the .apk file. (You can also use an app specifically made for manually installing apps. However, I prefer using a file manager because it has more uses and applications than just that single feature.) Open the .apk file by tapping on it, and the rest should be automatic.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

Alec B.

Dec 14, 2014, 4:29:32 AM via App

Sanjai Joseph

Yes, you can download apps from play store directly to PC. There are 3rd party website for that.

what are 3rd party sites..some names plse

Alec B.

Dec 14, 2014, 5:13:52 AM via Website

What/where/who ..are 3rd party places .. Please.

Elderly but not out..yet !

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Dec 14, 2014, 7:16:54 AM via Website

Alec B.

What/where/who ..are 3rd party places .. Please.

Elderly but not out..yet !

external links are forbidden here , just google " how to download android apps to pc"
you will find website ,were you to download the apps from play store

— modified on Dec 14, 2014, 7:57:45 AM

Ready To Help You.

Alec B.

Dec 14, 2014, 7:09:26 PM via Website

Thanks mate..will certainly give it a go !!!