[App][FREE] Handy Smart TV Launcher

• Replies:5
Denis Lagoda
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 17, 2014, 9:39:11 AM via Website

Tired of multiple pressing the buttons to launch the application or to find and start watching a movie?
Handy Smart TV is an application for Android TV devices based on Rockchip processors under the Android operating system. Handy Smart TV Launcher can be described with the expression "Simple, Light, Fast!". It is simple to use, the user does not need any special knowledge and skills. We have done everything so intuitive that that there is no place for confuse or misunderstandings. All this enables you to control your Android TV device directly within the application on your mobile device. No need to reach for your remote control.
We also represent a New remote – control your Android-TV device with touch-screen gestures in the mouse mode so there is no need to reach for your old remote control. Thanks to this user-oriented design, and intuitive interface you can run any application with just a few presses.
image image image image
Handy Smart TV is the best one among remote control apps for Android-TV devices based on Rockchip processors, which allows you to control your Android-TV device simply over the mobile device.
Main functions:
✓ photo, video, music viewing in one click;
✓ new and more intuitive interface for Android-TV devices;
✓ voice search;
✓ active and passive sync mode;
✓ fast and simple built-in browser;
✓ there are light and dark interface designs available;
✓ easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your mobile Android device;
✓ support of a multi-touch and standard gestures in the mouse mode;
✓ typing directly from the keypad of your mobile device;
✓ easily navigate through websites with the help of swipe command of two fingers scroll;
✓ active and passive connection (sync) mode allow users to multitask (you can watch movies and search for necessary content on your mobile device simultaneously with its subsequent transfer to your TV screen);
Handy Smart TV project consists of two components – Handy Smart TV launcher for TV Box and Handy Smart TV controlling app for mobile devices. You need to install both apps to experience them.
image image image image
Requirements:
✓ Android 4.0 or above;
✓ Android devices based on Rockchip RK 3188/3066. This app is not yet optimized for RK3288 devices but we're working on that.

Play Market:
✓ Handy Smart TV Launcher play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.handysmart.android.launcher
✓ Handy Smart TV play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.handysmart.android

Contact us:
We would appreciate if you could report us any issues you have with regard to the app at handysmart.tv@gmail.com
When contacting our support team , please provide us with your app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.

— modified on Dec 17, 2014, 9:44:43 AM

Andy Sm
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 18, 2014, 3:07:25 PM via Website

Do you know will it work with my: Rikomagic mk802 iv ?

Denis Lagoda

Denis Lagoda
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 19, 2014, 11:20:42 AM via Website

Andy Sm

Do you know will it work with my: Rikomagic mk802 iv ?

Hello Andy Sm,

Thank you for attention, and it will work good with your Rikomagic mk802 IV as it is based on Rockchip RK3188. You can download our app from Play Store - Handy Smart TV Launcher you should install on your TV-box and Handy Smart TV on your phone or tablet After that you can totaly control your tv box via your mobile device.

Shane Eang
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 26, 2016, 6:14:33 AM via Website

I am able to swipe and choose what app I want to open but the mouse,keyboard and remote do not work. Is there a way that I can fix this? Can you please send me a step by step set up from beginning to end. I cannot find anything to help me.

Aachal Tomar
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 22, 2018, 9:04:27 PM via Website

You can also try Nova launcher prime on your android phone. If you don't want to pay for it you look for websites that offer nova launcher prime apk free and use the launcher right away.

olivian
  • Forum posts: 21

Feb 24, 2018, 11:11:43 AM via Website

try jio tv, Mobdro for live tv channels on Mobile