Camera app apk

• Replies:3
Anastasis Marinos
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 5, 2015, 3:47:36 PM via App

Hello everyone I'm new here and this is my first post, so I might have chosen the wrong thread and if so I'm sorry in advance.

So a friend of mine recently bought the lg g3 and I really liked the camera app a lot more than the Google camera that I have on my nexus 5. That's why I decided to download the apk file and install it. I've read instructions here on how to do that. My problem is that when I installed the file and clicked open, a message appeared and said unfortunately camera has stopped.
also I tried to locate the installed app but I couldn't find it. does anybody know why is it doing this? is the apk incompatible or something?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jan 5, 2015, 4:01:27 PM via Website

Well, @Anastasis I would say if you are getting the error that camera has stopped it means that apk isn't compatible with your device! (thinking) Anyway I am pretty much sure if you have installed that camera app over the device then what you can do is try heading over to the settings>application manager>Swipe left to all>Look out for the camera app you installed over their....!

Anastasis Marinos
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 5, 2015, 5:44:27 PM via App

OK thanks for your response!

Choudhry Abdullah Tahir
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 13, 2015, 5:37:41 PM via Website

It seems that the app isn't compatible with your device , you can get over this by installing titanium backup (works on rooted devices) and then freezing google play store.

— modified on Jan 13, 2015, 5:38:16 PM